(1)We'd better go to……
我们最好去……
(2)Can you arrange……for……?
你能帮……安排……吗?
(3)I'd like to reserve……
我想预订……
(4)Is there a tour for..?
有到……的旅游团吗?
(5)I want to visit……
我想去……
We'd better go to a travel agency to ask for something.
我们最好去旅行社问问。
▲travel agency 旅行社
We'd better+动词原词(如本句中的go)+其他,意为“我们最好做某事”。
Can you arrange a 7-day tour for me?
你能帮我安排个10天的旅游行程吗?
▲arrange[əˈreɪndʒ]vt.安排
▲tour[tʊə(r)]n.旅行,观光
What kind of tours do you have?
你们有哪些旅游路线呢?
还可以说:What kind of tours are available?
what kind of 后接可数名词单数或不可数名词;也可用可数名词复数,但一般不常用。
We have several package tours you may choose.
我们有几个可供选择的包团旅游。
▲package tour 包团旅游
自助游 DIY(do-it-yourself)tour
I'd like to reserve the package tours.
我想预订包团旅游。
▲reserve[rɪˈzɜːv]vt.预订
Do you have any tours with Chinese-speaking guides?
你们有中文导游的旅行团吗?
▲Chinese-speaking guide 中文导游
Could you give us some traveling brochures?
能给我们一些旅行手册吗?
▲traveling brochure 旅行手册 口语巩固
A:Could you give us some traveling brochures?
B:Okay. Here you are.
A:能给我们一些旅行手册吗?
B:好的,给你。
How much is the fare?
费用是多少呢?
▲fare[feə(r)]n.费用
fare侧重于旅行所花的机票、车票等费用
Could you tell me the traveling rates?
你可以告诉我旅行费用吗?
▲traveling rate 旅行费用
How much are you planning to spend on this trip?
你计划旅行的预算是多少呢?
Is there a tour for the Great Wall?
有到长城的旅游团吗?
Does it include the air ticket and accommodation?
费用包括机票和住宿费吗?
▲air ticket 机票
▲accommodation[əˌkɒməˈdeɪʃn]n.住处
I want to visit Bali Island.
我想去巴厘岛。
▲visit[ˈvɪzɪt]vt.浏览
The deepest truths are the simplest and the most common.
最深刻的真理是最简单的且最平凡的。
Every man is best known to himself.
每个人最了解自己。
That's Why
Jimmy started painting since he was three years old, and when he was five, he was already very good at it. He painted many beautiful and interesting pictures, and people paid a lot of money for them.They said,“This boy's going to be famous when he's little older, and then we're going to sell these pictures for a lot more money.”
Jimmy's pictures were different from other people's because he never painted on all of the paper. He painted on half of it, and the other half was always empty.
“That's very clever,”everyone said,“Nobody else does that!”
One day somebody bought one of Jimmy's pictures and then said to him,“Please tell me this, Jimmy. Why do you paint on the bottom half of your pictures, but not on the top half?”
“Because I'm small,”Jimmy said,“and my brushes don't reach so high.”
原来如此
吉米从三岁开始画画,五岁时已经画得很好了。他画了很多美丽而有趣的画,人们出高价购买。他们说,“这个孩子长大一点肯定会出名,我们可以靠这些画大赚一笔。”
吉米的画与众不同。因为他从来不在整张纸上作画。他只画一半的纸,而另一半他总空着。
“构思多么巧妙啊!”大家都说,“从来没有人这么做过。”
有一天,一个人买了吉米的画,然后问他:“请告诉我,吉米,你为什么总是在纸的下半部分画画,而不是在纸的上半部分?”
吉米说,“因为我个头小,够不着上面。”