(1)I'd like a ticket to……
我想买一张去……的票。
(2)Which train shall I take to……?
我去……要乘坐哪一列火车?
(3)Can you help me do……?
能帮我做……吗?
Where is the ticket window?
售票口在哪儿呢?
此句中的ticket window是“售票口”的意思,有时也可以用booking office来代替。
I'd like a ticket to Alaska, please.
我想买一张去阿拉斯加的票。
A ticket for express train, please.
我要一张特快票。
▲express train 特快
▲fast train 普快
▲through train 直达快车
Which train shall I take to New York?
我去纽约要乘坐哪一列火车?
还可以说:I want to New York.Which train should I take?
我想去纽约,请问坐哪趟车?
Upper middle or lower berth?
上铺、中铺还是下铺?
▲berth[bɜːθ]n.(船、列车等的)卧铺
I want a ticket for a soft sleeper.
我想买一张软卧票。
▲soft sleeper 软卧
Do you have a berth ticket?
有卧铺票吗?
Can you give me a window seat?
你能给我一张靠窗的座位票吗?
A:Can you give me a window seat?
B:Of course. Here you are.
A:你能给我一张靠窗的座位票吗?
B:当然可以,你的票。
Do you want to reverse a one-way ticket to Boston on April 25th at 9:00 am?
你要预订4月25日9点去波士顿的单程票?
▲one-way ticket 单程票
Is it an express train or do I have to change trains?
这是直达火车还是换乘火车?
▲express train 直达火车
How many days does it take to get there?
到达那里需要几天呢?
Can you help me put the luggage on rack?
能帮我把行李放在架子上吗?
▲rack[ræk]n.行李架
How long will the train stay at this stop?
火车在这站停留多久呢?
The train is slowing down.
火车在减速。
▲slow down(使)慢下来
The train is approaching.
火车要进站了。
▲approach[əˈprəʊtʃ]vi.
靠近
Hope will take you through difficult times.
心怀希望将会助你渡过难关。
Try your best not to let the situation get the best of you.
尽你的全力不要让困境战胜你。