(1)……is damaged/missing.
……损坏了。
(2)I need someone to help me with……
我需要有人帮我……
(3)You have to take responsibility for……
你们得为……负责。
Where is the baggage claim area?
请问行李区在哪儿呢?
baggage claim area 行李区
Could you tell me where the baggage claim area is?
你能告诉我在哪儿取行李吗?
还可以说:Where can I get my baggage?
口语巩固
A:Where should I claim my luggage?
B:Please go to luggage counter 10.
A:我应该在哪里取我的行李?
B:请到10号行李柜台。
Show me your claim ticket please.
请给我看下你的行李单。
Is this your suitcase?
这是你的行李箱吗?
Here's my luggage claim tag.
这是我的行李提取单。
luggage claim tag 行李提取单
Where can I find a cart?
在哪儿能找到手推车?
▲cart[kɑːt]n.手推车
I need someone to help me with the luggage.
我需要有人帮我搬行李。
▲help sb.with sth.
帮助(某人)(做)某事
One of my bags is missing.
我的一个包不见了。
I can't find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李了。
Could you take the luggage to my hotel when you found it?
你们找到后可以送到我的酒店吗?
Can you describe your luggage?
你能描述下你的行李吗?
▲describe[dɪˈskraɪb]vt.描述
We'll try our best to find your baggage.
我们会尽力找到你的行李。
This piece of mine is damaged.
我的这件行李损坏了。
▲damage[ˈdæmɪdʒ]vt.损坏
You have to take responsibility for my luggage.
你们得为我的行李负责。
▲responsibility[rɪˌspɒnsəˈbɪləti]n.责任
▲take responsibility for 对……负责
You got a dream. You gotta protect it.
如果你有梦想的话,就去捍卫它。
Man can be destroyed but not defeated.
人可以被毁灭,但不可以被打败。
Until They're Free
Deciding to do some back-yard landscaping, my father-in-law went to the brick factory to buy some bricks. When he asked the salesperson about the cost, the man replied,“The more you buy, the cheaper they are.”
“Really?”said my father-in-law,“Then, just keep loading them on my truck until they're free.”
直到免费为止
我岳父打算买一些砖来休整一下后院。他到砖厂拉砖,但问到砖的价格时,售货员回答说:“买得越多,价格越低。”
“真的吗?”我岳父说,“那么往我的卡车上猛装吧,一直装到免费为止。”