购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

1 办理入境

实用句型

(1)May I see……,please?

我可以看看……吗?

(2)I'm here for……

我是来这儿……的。

(3)You're not allowed to bring in……

您不能携带……入境。

(4)……are forbidden into……

禁止把……带入……

(5)……has been passed by the customs.

……已经通过海关检查了。

应急好句

What's your purpose of coming to America?

你来美国的目的吗?

还可以说:Why do you come to America?

你为什么来美国吗?

口语巩固

A:What's your purpose of coming to America?

B:I'm here just for holiday.

A:你来美国的目的吗?

B:我是来度假的。

What's your nationality?

你什么国籍呢?

▲nationality[ˌnæʃəˈnæləti]n.国籍

May I see your passport, please?

我可以看看您的护照吗?

还可以说:Can I check your passport?

Can I have a look at your return ticket?

可以看一下你回国的机票吗?

▲return ticket 往返票

Would you open your bag, please?

请打开你的包。

口语巩固

A:Would you open your bag, please?

B:OK. Clothes and some traveling things.A:请打开你的包。

B:好的。是些衣服和旅游物品。

I'm here for traveling.

我是来这儿旅行的。

How long will you stay here?

你打算在这里停留多久呢?

Have you been United States before?

你之前来过美国吗?

How much money do you have with you?

你身上携带多少现金呢?

You're not allowed to bring in this item.

您不能携带这个物品入境。

▲be allowed to do sth.

被允许做某事

▲item[ˈaɪtəm]n.一件物品

Fruits are forbidden into this country.

禁止把水果带入本国。

▲forbid[fəˈbɪd]vt.禁止

May I see your vaccination certificate?

可以看一下你的防疫证吗?

▲vaccination certificate 防疫证

Your baggage has been passed by the customs.

你的行李已经通过海关检查了。

▲customs[ˈkʌstəmz]n.海关

OK, you are through now.

好了,你的手续办好了。

Have a good stay in London.祝在伦敦玩得愉快。

快乐分享

Difficult the first time, easy the second.

一回生,二回熟。

Behavior is a mirror in which every one shows his image.

行为是一面镜子,每个人都在其中显现自己的形象。 MyfPUwNUnJBed/zo3LgBzTlEmbaMawGoqXV56+fC0kAjUQIda4AjbOIMWV/Ss/0F

读书笔记
点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×