I gotta go. See you tomorrow.我得走了。明天见。
★gotta=have got to(美式口语常用)=have to
小情景会话
A:I gotta go. See you tomorrow.
我得走了。明天见。
B:See ya.
再见。
I have got to go.我得走了。
See you later.再见。
Have a nice day.祝你过得愉快。
A:Well, I've really got to go. See you later.
我真的得走了。回头见。
B:See you. Have a nice day.
再见。祝你过得愉快。
Have a good day.
祝你过得愉快。
Drop in any time.(欢迎)随时到我这里来。
★drop in顺便拜访
A:I must be off now.
嗯,我现在得离开了。
B:Drop in any time.
(欢迎)随时到我这里来。
Come and see me when you have time.
有空再来玩。
Thank you for coming to see me of.谢谢你来为我送行。
★see off送行
★as soon as一……就……
A:Thank you for coming to see me off.
谢谢你来为我送行。
B:Call me as soon as you get home.
回到家给我打个电话。
Don't forget to give me a ring.
别忘了给我打电话。
Excuse me a moment.
请原谅,我离开一会儿。
So long.
再见。
See you around/soon.
回头见。
★Bon意为“好”,Voyage意为“旅途”。出自法语。
Bon Voyage.
一路顺风!
Take care!
保重!
I've come to say goodbye.
我是来告别的。
It's getting late.I'm afraid I must be going now.
天不早了。恐怕现在我必须走了。
★appointment约会
I have an appointment at six.
我六点有个约会。
In that case, I won't keep you any longer.
如果是那样的话,我不再挽留你了。
I wish I could stay longer, but I must be going.
我真希望能再待久一点,但我得走了。
Let's get together again sometime.
让我们有时间再聚吧。
I'm sorry you‘ve got to leave us.We will miss you.
很遗憾你要走了,我们会很想念你的。
★keep in touch保持联系
Look forward to seeing you soon.Please keep in touch.
我盼望不久后能再见到你,请保持联系。
A:I'm calling to say goodbye.
我打电话是向你告别的。
B:So soon. What time will you leave?
这么快。你什么时间离开?
A:The plane will leave at 9:00.
飞机9:00起飞。
B:I'll come to see you off at the airport, won't I?
我去机场送你,好吗?
A:No, thank you.
不用了。谢谢你。
B:Have a nice trip.
旅途愉快。
实战口语
A:Well, I'm afraid I must be going now.
哦,我想我该走了。
B:Stay for dinner with us.
留下来和我们一起吃完饭吧。
A:I afraid I can't. I have a dinner party to go at 7:00 pm.
恐怕不行。我今晚7点有个晚宴。
B:Well, I won't keep you then. It's so nice of you to come to see me.
那好,我就不留你了。你能来看我真是太好了。
A:It has been a pleasure. Goodbye.
我也很高兴,再见。
B:Goodbye. Thank you again for coming.
再见,再次谢谢你能来。