购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 3 | 电话联络

必备句 互动交流,句句用得上

Hello. May I speak to Mike?你好,麻烦找下迈克好吗?

小情景会话

A:Hello. May I speak to Mike?

你好,麻烦找下迈克好吗?

B:Hello, this is Mike speaking. Who's that?

你好,我是迈克。你是哪位呢?

你还会用到

I'd like to talk to Mike.请叫迈克接下电话。

I'm sorry. He's not in.抱歉,他出去了。

There's nobody named Bill here.这没有叫比尔的。

★dial拨打

小情景会话

A:May I speak to Bill?

能叫比尔接电话吗?

B:Sorry, there's nobody named Bill here.

对不起,这没有叫比尔的。

你还会用到

There's nobody here by that name.这儿没有这个人。

I'm sorry, I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。

Can I take a message?要我转告吗?

★take a message捎个口信

★leave a message留个口信

小情景会话

A:Could you tell me when she'll be back?

你能告诉我她什么时候回来吗?

B:Sorry, I don't know. Can I take a message?

抱歉,我不知道。要我转告吗?

你还会用到

Would you like to leave a message?

你要留个口信吗?

Mr. Chen is on the line.Go ahead, please.

陈先生已接电话,请讲。

小情景会话

A:Hello. Can I speak to Mr.Chen?

喂,请找陈先生听电话好吗?

B:Mr. Chen is on the line.Go ahead, please.

陈先生已接电话,请讲。

你还会用到

I'm sorry. You've got the wrong extension.

对不起,你接错了分机。

I kept it on silent mode.

我手机静音了。

★silent mode静音

★cellphone手机

★battery电池

★charge充电

小情景会话

A:I called you so many times on your cellphone.

我给你手机打了好几次电话。

B:Sorry. I kept it on silent mode.

抱歉。我手机静音了。

你还会用到

My cellphone run out of power.我手机没电了。

The battery need to be charged.电池需要充电。

增补句 以备不时之需

Is that Mr. Brown speaking?

你是布朗先生吗?

Who is that speaking?

请问你是哪位呢?

Who do you want to speak to?

你找谁?

Can you take a message for me?

能帮我带个口信吗?

Mr.Smith, someone wants you on the phone.

史密斯先生,有你的电话。

I have John White on the line for you.

有个叫约翰·怀特的人打电话找您。

He's on another line right now.

他正在接电话。

The line is busy.

线路忙。

I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.

恐怕你打错电话了。

★signal信号

Your cellphone signal is bad.

你的手机信号不好。

I can't hear what you said.

我听不清你说什么。

I'll tell him to call you as soon as he comes back.

等他一回来,我就叫他打电话给你。

I'll call you later, OK?

我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?

I can't hear you very well.Please speak loudly.

我听不清你讲的话,请大声一点。

★bad connection线路不好

I'm sorry, we seem to have a bad connection.

对不起,好像电话线路不好。

★put sb.through帮某人转接

Hold the line a moment.I'll put you through.

稍候,我帮你接过去。

★hang up挂断电话

I've got to hang up.

我得挂电话了。

Thank you for calling.

谢谢你打电话过来。

标准口语

A:Hello. Can I speak to Mary, please?

你好,请叫玛丽接电话。

B:Who is calling, please?

请问您是谁?

A:This is Jack.

我是杰克。

B:Hold on, please.

请稍等。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

B:Oh, sorry, but she's out. Shall I take a massage?

哦,不好意思,她出去了。要我传话吗?

A:No, thanks. Just tell her I called.

不用了,谢谢。你告诉她打过电话就行了。

B:OK. I'd be glad to.

好的。我很乐意。

实战口语

A:Hello, Sunny Electronic Co.,Ltd.

您好,这里是阳光电子有限公司。

B:Good morning. I'd like to speak to General Manager, please.

早上好,请找总经理接听电话。

★Co.,Ltd.是Company Limited的缩写形式。

★General Manager总经理

A:Would you please repeat that? I can't hear you very well.

请重复一下好吗?我听不清楚。

★repeat重复

B:Can I speak to General Manager, please?

请让总经理听电话。

A:We seem to have a bad line. I can't hear you.Could you call back, please?

线路太糟糕了,我听不清楚你说什么。请重新打过来好吗?

B:OK. I'll hang up and call back.

行,我挂了再打。 ltn9YRyufhZR9e2+6ZrR8+KaDSyCqaoL4wZPqJ+tV9DLt2s+hHCPoy08TnvBZ64u

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×