Thanks for your help.感谢你的帮助。
★appreciate感激
A:Thanks for your help.
感谢你的帮助。
B:You're welcome.
别客气。
I really appreciate your help.
真的很感谢你的帮助。
Thank you for everything you've done.
感谢你所做的一切。
A:Thank you for everything you've done.
感谢你所做的一切。
B:Don't mention it.
不必客气。
It was nothing.这没什么。
My pleasure.不必客气。
We will never forget what you did for us.
我们永远也忘不了你为我们所做的。
Thank you for the beautiful present.
谢谢你送给我这漂亮的礼物。
A:Thank you for the beautiful present.
谢谢你送给我这漂亮的礼物。
B:Not at all.
别客气。
It's so kind of you to send me a gift.你真太好了,还送我礼物。
You are welcome.不用谢。
At your service.
愿为你效劳。
★gratitude感谢;感激
I'd like to express my gratitude.
我要表达我的感谢。
I couldn't have done it without you.
若是没有你,我不可能做到。
How thoughtful of you!
你真体贴人!
I hate to have to ask you to do this.
实在很不应该麻烦您。
I do appreciate your timely help.
我由衷感谢你的及时帮助。
★grateful感激的;感谢的
I'm sure grateful.
我真的很感谢。
I really can not thank you enough for the invitation.
我真的不知道如何答谢您的邀请。
★generous hospitality盛情款待
Thank you very much for your generous hospitality.
感谢你的盛情款待。
We all appreciate your kind support.
我们都很感谢你友好的支持。
I'm glad to be of some service.
很高兴可以帮上忙。
Many thanks for your remembering my birthday.
你还记得我的生日,真是太感谢你了。
I owe you a lot.
太感谢你了。
You are so generous.
你太乐于助人。
★friendly advice善意的建议
A thousand thanks for your friendly advice.
对你善意的建议,我表示万分感谢。
Thank you all the same.
仍然谢谢你。
A:Mrs. Wang, I've stayed here for almost a week.I really must leave tomorrow.
王太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了。
B:Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you're always welcome here.
请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的。
★feel free to随意
A:Thank you. You've been so nice to me.
谢谢。你对我真好。
B:Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?
在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?
A:No, thanks. You've done a lot for me already.Thank you for everything.
不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。
B:Don't mention it. I've really enjoyed your company.
不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。
A:Do you know what day it is on the 26th, Nov.?
你知道11月26号是什么日子吗?
B:Of course, Thanksgiving Day.
当然,是感恩节嘛。
A:On that day, who do you want to thank?
在感恩节那天,你最想感谢谁?
B:It is my Mum.
是我妈妈。
A:Why?
为什么呢?
B:You know, my family is poor. I wanted to fnd a job instead of going to university three years ago, but my mother insisted on affording me to the university.She said further education is the way to the better life.
你知道的,我家庭困难,三年前我就打算出来工作不上大学了,但我妈妈却坚持供我上大学,她说上大学才有出路。
A:What a great mother!
真是一个伟大的母亲!
B:Yeah, I will not let her down.
是的,我不能辜负她的期望。