The son cries because he doesn't want to have a haircut.
儿子哭了,因为他不想理发。
The father tries to make the son happy.
爸爸想办法逗儿子开心。
Father: Good boy, daddy shows you an interesting performance, OK?
爸爸:乖,爸爸给你来一场有趣的表演,好不好?
Father: Look, daddy can do a headstand on the wooden bench.
爸爸:儿子,快看,爸爸可以在板凳上倒立。
Haircutter: You're a genius of comedy.
理发师:您真是喜剧天才。
Father: Ah...
爸爸:啊……
The father wants to make a raisin cake for the son.
爸爸想给儿子做一个葡萄干蛋糕。
Father: Now, we should put it into the oven.
爸爸:现在,我们可以把它放进烤箱了。
Son: Dad, did you add the raisins?
儿子:爸爸,你放葡萄干了吗?
Father: Oh, sorry. I forgot it. What should I do?
爸爸:哦,对不起,我忘了。现在该怎么办?
The son takes out the shotgun from the dad's room.
儿子从爸爸的房间取出了猎枪。
Son: Dad, you can shoot the raisins into the cake.
儿子:爸爸,你可以把这些葡萄干射进蛋糕里面。
The father tries his best to shoot the raisins into the cake.
爸爸努力地将葡萄干都射进了蛋糕里。