01.Are you the landlord?
你是房东吗?
02.May I take a look around this apartment?
我可以看看这间公寓吗?
03.Is it furnished?
有家具吗?
04.How much is the rent?/How much will it cost?
房租多少钱?
05.How much is the deposit?
押金多少钱?
06.When can I move in here?/When is it available?
什么时候可以搬进来?
07.I'd like a rather quiet room on the sunny side, if possible.
如果可能的话,我想找一间向阳的相对安静的房间。
08.Is the property well lighted?
房间的照明如何?
09.Excuse me, what kinds of apartments do you have for renting?
打扰一下,你们有什么样的公寓出租?10.You have to deposit one month rent in advance.
你须预付一个月的房租。
Jack:May I come in?
Fred:Yes. Come in please.
杰克:可以进来吗?
弗雷德:请进。
Jack:This seems a pretty nice room, I should say.
Fred:You bet. This is the nicest room in the district.You know what, I just had all the walls repainted last month.
杰克:应该说房子还是相当不错的。
弗雷德:你说对了。这是这个区最好的房子了。你知道吗,上个月我刚把所有的墙壁重新粉刷了一下。
Jack:What about the kitchen?
Fred:It's a well furnished kitchen. The stove and the ice-box are in good order, and the plumbing is OK, too.
杰克:厨房怎么样?
弗雷德:厨房设施很全。炉灶和冰箱均正常,管道也没问题。
Jack:If the rent is reasonable, I'd like to live here for about three years.
Fred:The rent is$465 per month and the security rent is two months rent.
杰克:如果租金合理的话,我想在这里住上大约三年。
弗雷德:月租是465美元,押金为两个月的房租。
Jack:The real-estate is always on the rise.
Fred:Yeah, I think buying house is too expensive and I can't afford one.
杰克:房价一直在上涨。
弗雷德:是啊,我觉得买房太贵了,我买不起。
Jack:What's the rent for the house?
Fred:It's 300 dollars per month.
杰克:这间房子的租金是多少?
弗雷德:300美元一月。
Jack:Do you want roommates or live alone?
Fred:Well, only myself. And I'd like to rent a furni-shed apartment.
杰克:你是想合租还是想一个人住?
弗雷德:一个人住。我想租一间有家具的公寓。
Jack:I've been told you might have a vacant room to rent.
Fred:Yeah, we still have a room available.
杰克:我听说你有空房出租。
弗雷德:是的,我们还有一间房可以出租。
Jack:Do you think I should go on renting the apartment or buy a house?
Fred:I think you should buy a house. It's not good to be paying rent over years and years when you may as well be paying a mortgage……
杰克:你觉得我是该继续租房呢还是买房?
弗雷德:我觉得你应该买房。这几年一直都在付房租太不好了,还不如付贷款……
Jack:Sounds a good bargain.
Fred:You can put that in your pipe and smoke it.
杰克:听起来挺划算的。
弗雷德:你好好考虑考虑吧。