01.Where would you like to sit?
您想坐哪里?
02.How about this table?
这张桌子怎么样?
03.The foor is slippery.
小心地滑。
04.Be careful where you walk.
小心脚下。
05.Please come and follow me.
请跟我来。
06.Would you like to be seated now?
现在要就座吗?
07.Could we have a table by the window, please?
有靠近窗户的空桌吗?
08.Would you like to sit by the window or near the
doorway?
您想靠窗坐还是靠门口坐?
09.How many of you may we expect in your party?
请问你们一共几个人?
10.Which kind of table would you like to have, in
the hall, or in the room?
您想要哪一种餐桌,是大厅的,还是包间里的?
Waiter:Good evening. A table for two?
Sharon:A table for four, please. We are expecting
another two friends.
服务员:晚上好,要两个人的桌子吗?
沙伦:一张四人桌。我们还有两个朋友要来。
Waiter:Would you like to be seated while waiting?
Sharon:I'm afraid our friends won't fnd us.
服务员:我明白了。你们想坐下来等吗?
沙伦:我怕我们的朋友找不到我们。
Waiter:Don't worry, please. I can show them where you are.
Sharon:Fine, thank you. I'd like to sit at a table by the window.
服务员:请别担心。我可以引领他们过来。
沙伦:好的,谢谢。我想要靠近窗户的桌子。
Waiter:Oh, I'm sorry. You see, all the tables by the windows are taken.
Sharon:Then, do you have a separate room?
服务员:噢,对不起。你看,所有靠近窗户的桌子都有人了。
沙伦:那么,你们有包间吗?
Waiter:We have a separate room for four people.
Sharon:Great!I think we'll take that.
服务员:我们有四人间。
沙伦:太好了。我想我们就要它了。
Waiter:This way, please.
Sharon:OK. Thank you.
服务员:这边请。
沙伦:好,谢谢。
Waiter:Please be seated.
Sharon:Thank you.
服务员:请坐。
沙伦:谢谢。
Sharon:Great!I think we'll take that.
Waiter:This way, please.
沙伦:太好了。我想我们就要它了。
服务员:这边请。