01.We want to pay separately.
我们想要分开付账。
02.Can you bring me the check, please?
请把账单给我。
03.Leave some for the tip.
留点作小费。
04.Let's go Dutch this time.
这次我们各付各的。
05.May I have the receipt, please?
请给我收据。
06.Can I have the bill, please?
请把账单给我好吗?
07.Let me pick up the tab.
我来买单。
08.We're going to pay by check.
我们要用支票付款。
09.Can you cover me?
你能帮我付账吗?
10.I'll get the tab.
我来付钱。
Tom:Waiter.
Waiter:What can I do for you?
汤姆:服务员。
服务生:我能帮你做点儿什么呢?
Tom:Can you bring me the check, please?
Waiter:Sure!Here you are. Would you like to go over it?
汤姆:你能把账单拿过来吗?
服务生:当然可以,给您。您要不要检查一遍?
Waiter:What can I do for you?
Tom:Can you bring me the check, please?
服务生:我能帮你做点儿什么呢?
汤姆:你能把账单拿过来吗?
Waiter:Would you like to go over it?
Tom:Yes, what is the extra 5 dollars for?
服务生:您要不要检查一遍?
汤姆:是的。这多出来的5美元是怎么回事儿呢?
Waiter:That's for the soup.
Tom:Soup?We didn't have soup.
服务生:这是你点的汤的钱。
汤姆:汤?我们没有点汤啊。
Tom:Excuse me, could we get the bill, please?
Waiter:Sure, it's right here.
汤姆:打扰一下,我能看一下账单吗?
服务生:当然可以,账单在这里。
Tom:What is the extra 5 dollars for?
Waiter:Oh, that's for the soup.
汤姆:这多出来的5美元是怎么回事儿呢?
服务生:这是你点的汤的钱。
Tom:How much should I pay for the bill?
Waiter:Altogether 80 dollars. Did you enjoy your dinner?
汤姆:我应该付多少钱?
服务生:一共80美元。你们吃得还好吗?
Tom:All the food is well cooked.
Waiter:I'm very glad to hear that.
汤姆:所有的饭菜做得都很好。
服务生:我很高兴您这么说。
Waiter:Did you enjoy your dinner?
Tom:Yes, very much.
服务生:你们吃得还好吗?
汤姆:很好。
读书笔记____