购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs,futter and fall there with a sign.

夏日迷失的鸟群来到我窗前歌唱然后飞走。

秋天枯黄的叶子,无歌,一声叹息,在此飘落。

O troupe of little vagrants of the world,leave your footprints in my words.

哦,世上小小的流浪者的队伍,请把你们的足迹留在我的文字里。

The world puts of its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界摘下巨大的面具面对它的爱人。

它变小如一首歌,如一次永恒的吻。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

它是在花朵里含笑的大地的眼泪。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠为一叶绿草的爱情而燃烧,她摇摇头笑着飞走。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你在失去太阳时垂泪,你也将失去群星。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.

Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

舞动的流水,你征途上的泥沙在乞求你的歌声你的运动。

你可愿带上他们这些跛足者一起前行?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她渴望的脸庞萦绕着我的梦境仿佛夜雨。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

曾经我们梦见我们形同陌路。

醒来才发现我们相亲相爱。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

悲伤在我心里缄默成和平仿佛寂静的林中之夜。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze,are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

一些看不见的手指,好似懒洋洋的微风,在我心上弹奏出音乐的涟漪。

“What language is thine, O sea?”

“The language of eternal question.”

“What language is thy answer, O sky?”

“The language of eternal silence.”

“哦,大海,什么是你的语言?”

“永恒的诘问。”

“哦,天空,什么是你的回答?”

“不朽的沉默。”

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

我的心,快听,大地对你示爱的低语。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great.

Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

创造的神秘仿佛夜晚的黑暗——伟大。知识的错觉好似早晨的迷雾。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因其高而让你的爱情坐在悬崖上。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

这个早晨我坐在我的窗前,世界好像一个过路人——走来,停下片刻,向我点头然后离去。

These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves;

they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

这些小小的思想是树叶的沙沙;在我心里快乐地呢喃。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见你,你看见的是你的影子。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy songs, my Master.

Let me but listen.

神啊,我的心愿都是傻瓜,它们喧嚣着穿过你的歌声。

让我谛听。

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

我无法选择最好的。

最好的会选择我。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

他们将自己的影子投射在身前,那些背负灯笼的人们。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我存在于世,是永恒的生命的惊喜。

“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?”

“I am a mere flower.”

“我们,沙沙作响的树叶,拥有声音回答风雨,而你是谁,如此沉默?”

“我是一朵花。”

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息属于工作就好比眼睑属于眼睛。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人类是一个新生儿,他的力量是生长的力量。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us,not for the sun and the earth.

神期待回报,为他馈赠我们花朵,而非为他给了我们太阳和大地。

The light that plays, like a naked child,among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

像个赤条条的孩子在绿叶间嬉戏的光明,不知道人类会撒谎。

O beauty, find thyself in love, not in the fattery of thy mirror.

哦,美,在爱中找到自我吧,别陷在镜子的谄媚里。

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words,“I love thee.”

我的心将她的浪冲撞在世界的海岸上并用含泪的词语在上面写下她的题记:“我爱你。”

“Moon, for what do you wait?”

“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”

“月亮,你在等待什么?”

“向我必须让路的太阳致敬。”

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

树木攀升至我窗前,仿佛哑巴大地发出渴求之声。

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

对神而言,他自己的早晨也无比新奇。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world,and its worth by the claims of love.

生命通过世界的需要找到它的财富,通过爱情的需要找到它的价值。

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

干枯的河床不感谢它的过去。

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.

鸟愿为云。

云想作鸟。 MLlxrWaD3V9QVIqUeA5PH/JDr2GcptwJNPk/cUPIGePg2kt+W7AHyV/l6wV+i7lb

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×