离家一段时间后回来,自然就收到了很多朋友的邀请。给大家看看,聚会的邀请就有一大串呢。好吧,我也非常想见大家,我一一安排时间和大家见面聚聚。
口语大放送 |
|
What are you doing tomorrow? 你明天干什么?
邀请的前奏:
● Are you doing anything tomorrow?
你明天有什么事情要做吗?
● Are you busy tomorrow? 你明天忙吗?
根据自己的具体安排回答即可:
● I'm free tomorrow. 我明天有空。
● I'm not doing anything tomorrow.
我明天没什么事情要做。
● I'm busy tomorrow. 我明天比较忙。
Would you like to come over? 你想过来吗?
还可以这样发出邀请:
● Do you want to come over? 你想过来吗?
● •Do you think you could come over?
你觉得你能过来吗?
● I'd like it if you came over. 如果你过来我会很高兴的。
接受:
● Okay, I can come over. 好的,我能过去。
模棱两可:
● I don't know if I want to. 我不知道我是不是想过去。
拒绝:
● I can't . I have work I need to get done.
我过不来了,我有工作得做。
★ come over 过来,顺便来访
Can you come to my party? 你能来我的聚会吗?
类似的邀请:
● Can you go to the movies? 你能去看场电影吗?
● Would you honor me by coming to the party tonight?
请你赏光出席今晚的聚会好吗?
● Could I have the pleasure of dancing with you?
能请你跳支舞吗?
欣然接受邀请:
● Sure, I'd love to. 当然,我很愿意。
拒绝并说明理由:
● I'd very much like to, but I've already had plans for tonight. 我很愿意去,但我今晚已另有安排。
● I wish I could, but I've promised to show Tom around. 我希望能来,但我已答应带汤姆转转。
We can do something else instead.
我们可以做点其他的事情。
邀请方可以建议做些事情:
● We can go out if you want.
如果你想的话我们可以出去。
● We don't have to hang out at my place. We can go out. 我们不一定就在我这里待着,我们可以出去。
● We don't have to stay here if you want to go out instead.
我们不一定得在这儿待着,如果你想出去的话。
对方的意见:
● It's okay, we can just hang out at your place.
没关系,我们就在你那里待一会儿吧。
● Alright, we can go out and do something.
好的,我们可以出去干点事情。
May we have the pleasure of your company at dinner? 我们可以请您一起共进晚餐吗?
邀请做其他的事情:
● Would you be free to come to a concert on Saturday? 你星期六有时间去音乐会吗?
● We should be delighted if you could spend an evening with us. 如果你能同我们一起度过一个晚上,我们将非常高兴。
● Shall we get together sometime?
咱们抽个时间聚聚怎样?
好啊,正中下怀:
● That would be a great idea. 那太好了。
★ get together 聚会,聚集
I'd love to come over. 我很想过去。
接受别人的邀请:
● That sounds like fun. I'll be over soon.
听上去挺有意思,我一会儿过去。
● Sure, I'll come over. 好的,我会过去的。
● I'll head over soon. 我一会儿就过去。
对方会很高兴地说:
● Okay, see you soon. 好的,一会儿见。
● Talk to you soon. 一会儿聊。
I'm sorry, but I'm busy. 对不起,可是我很忙啊。
拒绝别人的邀请:
● I'm afraid I can't . 恐怕我不能去。
● I have things to do. 我有事情要做。
● I'm kind of busy. Maybe later.
我有点儿忙,也许以后吧。
● I'm busy right now. Sorry. 我现在很忙,抱歉。
● I can't come over right now. I'm busy.
我不能马上过去,我很忙。
● I can't come over. I'm sorry. 我过不去,对不起啊。
对方也许会遗憾:
● It's okay, maybe another time. 好吧,那下次吧。
● Don't worry; we can get together some other time.
没事儿,我们可以改天聚。
● Let's do it another time then. 那咱们就改天吧。
交流面对面 |
|
★ RSVP 回复,是法语 répondez s'il vous plait. 的首字母缩写,相当于英语的 reply please。
★ turn out 结果是