问讯处: information desk
娱乐消遣: amuse
花园: garden
餐厅: dining room
娱乐中心: recreation center
音乐茶座: music teahouse
美容院: beauty parlor
健身房: gymnasium
服务时间: service hours
干洗: laundry
商店: store
邮寄: post
传真: fax
报刊亭: newspaper stand
电子游戏: video games
散步: walk
台球: billiards
乒乓球: table tennis
桥牌: bridge
保龄球: bowling
1.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?
2.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden. 如果您想散步,可以去花园。
3.There is a recreation center on the ground floor. 在一楼有个娱乐中心。
4.You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge, and go bowling.
您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
5.Is there a place where we can listen to some music? 有听音乐的地方吗?
6.There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt, and modern music, while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks. 有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。
7.Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room? 请告诉我餐厅每天的营业时间,好吗?
8.From 7 : 00 a.m.till 10 : 00 p.m.. 从早上 7 点一直到晚上 10 点。
9.When will the bar and cafe open? 酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?
10.From 3 : 00 p.m.till midnight. 从下午 3 点到晚上 12 点。
11.Does the guest house offer any other service? 宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?
12.We have a beauty parlor, a laundry, a store, post and fax services, a newspaper stand, billiards, table tennis, video games and so on. 我们有美容院、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、传真收发和报刊供应柜、台球、乒乓球和电子游戏。
13.It's jolly good !这太好了!
1.And where can I have my laundry done? 请问我去哪里洗衣服呢?
2.I'm looking for a man whose name is John. 我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。
3.Could you tell me his Room number, please? 请问他的房间号码是多少?
4.By the way, please show me where the lift is. 顺便请告诉我电梯在什么地方。
5.I need some information about touring Hangzhou. 我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。
6.There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning , No. 49 and No.79. 每天早晨有两列火车到杭州, 49 次列车和 79 次列车。
7.What time does this train leave? 这列火车什么时间发车?
8.Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow? 你能否卖给我两张明天的车票?
9.I'm looking for a friend, Mr.Brown.Could you tell me if he is in the hotel? 我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?
R=Reception (接待员) G=Guest (宾客)
G : Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
旅馆里有什么娱乐场所吗?
R : If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.
如果你想散步,可以去花园。
G : That sounds good, but is that the only place to go?
听起来不错,是唯一的去处吗?
R : No, sir. There is a recreation center on the ground floor.You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge, and go bowling.
不,先生。在一楼有一个娱乐中心,你可以打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
G : Is there a place where we can listen to some music?
有一个我们可以听音乐的地方吗?
R : Yes, sir. There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt, and modern music, while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.
是的,先生。有一个音乐茶座,您可以在那里一边欣赏古典音乐如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品中国茶或喝饮料。
G : Oh, great ! Thank you very much.
哦,太好了!非常感谢你。
R : It's a pleasure.
不客气。
R=Reception (接待员) G=Guest (宾客)
G : Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
您能告诉我餐厅每天的营业时间吗?
R : Certainly. From 7 : 00 a.m.till 10 : 00 p.m..
当然可以。从早 7 点到晚 10 点。
G : When will the bar and cafe open?
酒吧和咖啡厅什么时候营业呢?
R : From 3 : 00 p. m.till midnight.
从下午 3 点一直到午夜。
G : Does the guest house offer any other service?
客房还提供其他服务吗?
R : Oh, we have a beauty parlor, a laundry, a store, post and fax services, a newspaper stand, billiards, table tennis, video games and so on.
哦,我们有美容院、干洗店、商店,邮电服务、传真收发、报刊供应柜、台球、乒乓球和电子游戏。
G : It's jolly good.
真的很不错。
R : You may have your shopping and amusements there.
您可以在那儿购物娱乐。
G : Thank you for your concern. Can I get a tourist map in the hotel?
谢谢你,我能得到一份游览地图吗?
R : Yes, you may go to the lobby and buy it from the newspaper stand there. With the map, you can find your way around.
可以,你可以去走廊在那儿的报刊亭买一份。有了地图您就可以熟悉周围的路了。
G : Good. And where can I have my laundry done?
好。那我去哪里洗衣服呢?
R : There's a plastic bag in the bathroom. Just put your laundry in it. It will be picked up after making the bed every morning.Here is the Room key.
洗漱间有个塑料袋,您只要把您要洗的衣物放在里面就行了。每天整理完床铺后我们就会把它们取走。这是您房间的钥匙。
G : Do I keep the key?
我随身带着钥匙吗?
R : At the service counter, there are attendants on duty all day.
Please leave the key with the service counter when you go out. 我们服务台每天都有服务生值班。您外出的时候可以把房间钥匙留在服务台。
G : Yes, I know. Thanks.
好,我知道了。谢谢。
R : And then, you might keep your valuables, such as diamonds , necklace and earrings in the vault of the guest house.
另外,您可以把您的贵重物品如钻石,项链,耳环等等,存在客房的保险柜。
G : You give very good service in this guest house. Thanks a lot.
你们提供了很好的客房服务,非常感谢。
R : Thank you, Mr. Taylor.I hope you will enjoy staying here.
In the meantime, the hot water supply in this guest house is from 6 : 00 a. m.up to 12 : 00 p.m..
谢谢,泰勒先生。我希望您在这过得愉快,另外客房开水供应时间是早 6 点至晚上 12 点。
G : Oh, that sounds good. I feel like taking a bath right now.
I'm used to having a bath at 9 o'clock every morning.
哦,那很不错。我现在想冲个澡。我习惯早上 9 点钟的时候冲澡。
R : In the bathroom, everything has already been prepared, such as toilet soaps, towels, bathing towels, bathrobes, slippers, toilet paper, shampoo, combs, brushes, shavers, an ashtray and bathing caps.
浴室里所有洗浴用品都准备好了,如肥皂,毛巾,浴巾,浴衣,拖 鞋,手纸,洗发液,梳子,牙刷,剃须刀,烟灰缸和浴帽。
G : Thank you for your information.
谢谢你提供的信息。
1. 岗位职责:负责客人的问询,查询处理客人信件物品,接待访客留言,掌管客房钥匙。
2. 问询处的服务项目和设备( 1 )服务:问询、咨询、代客联络、代客订餐、找人会客、代言留言、钥匙保管、邮件处理等。
( 2 )设备:世界地图、中国地图、航空交通图、世界各国主要城市时刻表、电脑查询机、钥匙保管架、电话号码簿、客史档案架、名片册、卡片盒。
3. 业务要求( 1 )能流利地使用一门以上外语进行服务接待,回答询问。
( 2 )熟悉酒店服务设施及特色;掌握当地主要餐馆、康乐场所和购物中心的营业时间、交通情况、电话号码;掌握酒店附近银行、邮局、教堂、医院的情况;了解飞机航班、车次的到离时间;懂得公共关系学的基础知识。
( 3 )熟悉酒店各项规章制度、涉外政策与法规,主要客源及其历史、地理及风土人情,掌握酒店房价结构、房间种类及位置、住客情况与保密规定。
( 4 )懂得外事接待礼仪礼节,对客人提出的各种问题能给予圆满的回答和处理,具有较强的口头表达能力。
( 5 )熟悉当地各级政府机关、社会团体、外事机构的办公地点和电话号码。
读书笔记 _________________________________________