打扰: trouble
糟糕的: terrible
热的: hot
冷的: cold
冻人的: freezing
吵闹的: noisy
丢失: miss
不够好: not good enough
适合: suit
问题: problems
昂贵的: expensive
错误的: wrong
糊了的: overcooked
不熟的: undercooked
新鲜的: fresh
耽误: delay
核实: check
不便,麻烦: inconvenience
道歉: apologize
免费 / 由店家出钱: on the house
敬意: compliment
名副其实: lives up to one ’ s reputation
原谅: excuse
弥补: make up
1.I'm afraid it just isn't good enough. 恐怕这不够好。
2.It's not what I had in mind. 我想要的可不是这个。
3.It's not what I hoped for. 我期待的可不是这样的。
4.That leaves a lot to be desired. 太不让人满意了。
5.That doesn't quite suit me. 我对这不怎么满意。
6.I've just checked in and have found some problems. 我刚刚才住进来,就发现了一些问题。
7.It seems there are no towels. 好像没有毛巾。
8.Sorry to trouble you, but I don't think this fish is fresh.It actually tastes a bit off. 很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新鲜。实际上尝起来都有点变质了。
9.I'd just like to return it. 我只想把它退了。
10.I'm missing a shirt. 我丢了一件衬衫。
11.I expected something better. 我所期望的比这要好。
12.It's a far cry from what I expected. 这离我想要的差远了。
13.I am not getting what I bargained for. 当时说好的可不是这个样子。
1.What's the problem, sir?Can I be of assistance? 先生,出了什么问题?我能为您做些什么?
2.This is quite unusual.I will look into the matter. 这是很少有的,我会调查此事的。
3.I will get you another one. 我再去给您重端一份上来。
4.I will have them prepare another one.Would you like some drinks while you are waiting? 我去让他们重做一份,您是不是愿意边喝饮料边等?
5.Shall I have the dish cooked again? 要不要我去把这道菜再重做一遍?
6.I will take to the chef and see what he can do. 我去和厨师长商量一下,看看他是否能给予补救。
7.I'm terrible sorry.I can give you something else if you'd like. That will be on the house, of course. 非常抱歉,如果您愿意,我可以给您上点别的菜,这当然是本店免费赠送的。
8.Would you like to try something else?With our compliments , of course. 您是不是想吃点别的什么。这当然是餐厅的一点敬意。
9.I will see about your order.Would you like some appetizer while you are waiting? 我会去看看您点的菜做的怎么样了,您是不是可以先吃点开胃的东西?
10.I'm sorry, sir.Please excuse her.We are very busy today.
对不起,先生,请您原谅她,我们今天实在太忙了。
11.I am sorry, sir.We are short of hands today.Would you please have a drink? 先生对不起,我们今天缺人手,您是不是先喝点什么?
12.I'm sure everything will be right again next time you come.
相信您下次来时一切都会令您称心如意。
13.I'm sorry to hear it.Please be assured that we will look into the matter. Our chef is very particular. 很抱歉听您这么说,请相信我们一定会调查此事,我们的厨师长也是很挑剔的。
14.How about a delicious dessert then, with our compliments?
那么,给你送一份美味的甜点,如何?当然是免费的。
15.I have every confidence in our chef.Just give us another chance, and you will find this restaurant really lives up to its reputation. 我对我们的厨师有信心,请再给我们一次机会,您会发现我们餐厅确实是名副其实。
16.I'm sorry, sir, but I can't turn up the heat because we have had several complaints that it's too warm in here. How about putting on your jacket? 对不起,先生,我不能把温度调高,因为已经有人抱怨说太热了,那么穿上您的夹克,行吗?
17.Perhaps you'd like to sit over there in the corner?There's less draught. 也许您可以做到那边的角落里,那里风小些。
W=Waiter (服务员) G=Guest (宾客)
W : Is anything wrong with your food this evening, miss?
小姐,今晚您的饭菜有什么问题吗?
G : Sorry to trouble you, but I don't think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off.
很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新鲜。实际上尝起来都有点变质了。
W : Sorry, miss. I'll replace it immediately.Can I get you another drink while you wait?
对不起,小姐。我马上换一份。在您等待的时候再来点儿喝的吗?
G : No, please don't do that. I'd just like to return it.
不用了,不必麻烦了。我只想把这菜退了。
W : I'm sorry, miss, but I'm afraid we can't do that. But you may order something else instead. I would love to suggest the steak.It's the house specialty and quite tasty.
很抱歉,小姐,这恐怕不行。不过您可以另点一道别的菜。我向您推荐牛排。是我们的特色菜,非常好吃。
G : OK, then please bring me the steak medium-rare. Thank you.
好的,给我来一份四分熟的牛排,谢谢。
W : OK, miss. I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.
好的,小姐,祝您用餐愉快。
R=Reception (接待员) G=Guest (宾客)
R : Reception, may I help you?
前台接待,请问您有什么事吗?
G : Yes. I'm missing a shirt.I sent three shirts today in the laundry and only two came back.
是的,我丢失了一件衬衫。今天共送洗了三件衬衫,只送还了两件。
R : What's your Room number, please?
请问您的房间号?
G : 3208.
3208.
R : Let me check with housekeeping. I'll call you back shortly.
让我和客房部 / 洗衣房核对一下,一会儿再给您打电话。
G : Hello?
喂,你好?
R : This is reception. Your missing shirt will be delivered tomorrow. A housekeeper is on his way up to your Room right now, with an IOU slip for the missing piece of laundry dry.We're sorry for the inconvenience.
是前台接待员。您丢失的衬衫明天给您送去。马上有一名客房服务员去您的房间,他会带着欠衣单,很抱歉给您带来不便。
C=CIerk (店员) G=Guest (宾客)
C : Here are the copies of your laundry bills.
这是您的洗衣账单。
G : Let me see. I think this one is wrong.I didn't wash three pairs of pants, I washed only one.
让我看看。我认为这项是错的,我没有洗过三条裤子,只洗过一条裤子。
C : May I see?Well, it has your signature on it, sir. I'm afraid we have to accept this as the record.
能让我看一下吗?嗯,先生,账单上有您的签字。对不起,我们不得不以您的签字为准。
G : I guess you're right. I did sign them all.I just can't believe it's so expensive !( sighs )
我想你是对的,我确实签了字。我只是不相信费用会这么贵!(叹气)
C : Would you like to pay now?
您要不要现在付款?
G : Okay. What's the total?
好的。总共是多少?
顾客的投诉和抱怨,是顾客对酒店提供的设施、设备、项目及员工的服务等各方面表示不满而提出的批评、抱怨或申诉。其表现途径有电话、书面和面对面。酒店顾客抱怨管理的目的和宗旨在于如何减少顾客的投诉,如何使因顾客投诉而造成的危害减少到最低程度,最终使其对投诉的处理感到满意,甚至通过投诉管理增加顾客对酒店的忠诚度。
一、对顾客抱怨应有正确的认识
1. 抱怨是福。虽然投诉并不令人愉快,但顾客的投诉可以帮助酒店管理者发现自身服务及管理的问题与不足,了解自身与市场的差距,使酒店找到改进和提高服务质量的途径。
2. 以诚相待。应理解顾客的心情,同情顾客的处境,尽量满足他们的需求,站在顾客的立场上满怀诚意地帮助顾客解决问题。
3. 有则改之,无则加勉。虽然顾客并不总是正确的,但把“正确”让给顾客往往是必要的,也是值得的。
二、如何预防和减少顾客抱怨的发生
1. 加强服务质量管理。良好的服务质量管理,有助于管理者和员工正确、全面地理解酒店服务质量的本质、内涵和内在联系,树立现代服务意识与质量观念,明确服务质量管理的目标。
2. 提高员工的素质。用符合顾客需要的服务来提高其满意程度,可以有效地减少顾客投诉的发生。
3. 加强店客沟通,创建良好的客户关系。良好的店客沟通,能传递酒店专业化及积极主动的形象。保持酒店与顾客的良好关系,将直接影响到顾客对酒店服务质量的肯定与评价。
4. 建立客史档案。建立客史档案能预知顾客的需求,有助于酒店做好有针对性的促销和服务工作,有利于与顾客建立良好、稳定的关系。
5. 迅速做好投诉补救。迅速做好投诉补救不仅可以表达酒店对顾客的重视,同时可以减少顾客在等待中支出的时间成本和因等待产生的不满。投诉实际是一次使不满意的顾客重新评价酒店服务质量的有效机会。迅速、及时地处理顾客投诉,做好投诉补救是消除顾客不满、赢得顾客的重要保证。
读书笔记 _________________________________________