Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
初次见面打招呼常用语:
Haven't we met before?
我们之前见过吧?
You look familiar.
你看起来很眼熟。
You look like someone I know.
你跟我一个朋友长得很像。
It is a nice day, isn't it?
多好的天气啊,不是吗?
It is great to see you.
见到你真的是太高兴了。
一般打招呼常常会说:
Hello!Hey!Hi!Hi, there!
你好。
How are you doing?
你好吗?
How is everything?
一切都好?
How's it going?
近来如何?
What's up?
有什么新鲜事?
What's going on?
最近怎么样?
You're keeping well.
过得不错嘛。
Long time no see.
好久不见。
Hey, what a coincidence.
▲coincidence[kəu'insidəns]n.巧合;一致;同时发生嗨,真巧啊。
The same world.
这个世界真小。
回答问候时,根据自己的情况:
Same as always.
和平常一样。
So-so.
还凑合吧。
Not bad.
还可以。
It's going pretty well.
一切很顺利。
Terrible.
很糟糕。
1.Fancy meeting you here.
没想到会在这儿遇见你。
2.How are things going with you?
你最近怎么样?
3.Say hello to your family for me.
替我向你的家人问好。
4.I never expected to see you here.
真没想到会在这里碰见你。
5.Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗?
6.What brings you here today?
今天是什么风把你吹来了?
7.You haven't change a bit.
你一点也没有变。
8.Nothing much.
没什么事。
A:Hello.Fancy meeting you here.
B:You too, man.How are things going with you?
A:Not so bad.Thanks.And you?
B:Pretty good.How are your parents these days?
A:Oh, they are fine.They are enjoying their retirement.
B:Oh, good.That's nice to hear.Well, I'm going to a football match.I need to go.
A:Say hello to your family for me.
B:Thanks, I will.Bye-bye.
A:嘿。没想到会在这儿遇见你。
B:我也是,哥们。你最近怎么样?
A:不错。谢谢。你呢?
B:很好。最近你父母身体好吗?
A:喔,他们很好。他们很享受退休生活。
B:噢,好的。听你这样说我真高兴。哦,我要去看足球比赛了。我必须走了。
A:替我向你的家人问好。
B:谢谢,我会的。拜拜。
My name is/I am Sam.
我的名字叫山姆/我是山姆。
初次见面介绍自己的时候都是以“我是……或者我叫……”为开始。对方也会很有礼貌地说出自己的名字。礼貌的客套话:
It is pleasure to meet you.
见到你是件很高兴的事情。
对方会说:Yeah, nice to meet you, too.
是啊,见到你很高兴。
如果你通过朋友对对方有所了解,就可以说:
My friend has told me a little about you.
我朋友和我说过你的一些事情。
My friend told me you were a nice guy.
我朋友和我说你人很好。
询问对方的姓名:
May I have your name, please?
你贵姓?
What is your name,please?
请问您叫什么名字?
见面完告别:
It was nice meeting you.I’ll see you around.
见到你很高兴,我们回头见。
Let's hang out again sometime.
咱们什么时候再聚聚。
Talk to you later.
回头聊。
See you later.
再见。
1.You must be……
你一定是……
2.I hope he said only good things.
我希望他说的都是我的好事。
3.Give me a call when you are free.
你有空的时候给我电话。
4.Here's my number.
这是我的号码。
5.I hope you can come over again.
我希望你能再来。
6.Sounds good to me.Just tell me when you are free.
我看不错,你有空的时候告诉我一声就行。
7.I will catch you later.
回头我再找你。
8.I have to go./I've got to get going./I am going to head out now./I am leaving now.
我要走了。
A:Hello!You must be Anna.
B:Yeah.Nice to meet you.
A:It is nice to meet you, too.I am Jack.
B:Lee told me all about you.
A:I hope he said only good things.
B:He talks about how nice you are all the time.
A:Well, that's relief.We should hang out sometimes.
B:Sounds good to me.Give me a call when you are free.
A:Sure thing.Here's my number.
B:Thanks.See you later!
A:你好,你一定是安娜了。
B:是呀,很高兴见到你。
A:我也很高兴见到你。我叫杰克。
B:李跟我说过你。
A:我希望他说的都是我的好事。
B:他说你人很好的。
A:哦,这下我就放心了。我们什么时候也一起逛逛。
B:听起来不错。你有空的时候给我电话。
A:那是一定的。这是我的号码。
B:谢谢。一会见。