购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

1. 相互介绍

介绍自己

介绍家人

介绍工作

介绍学校

2. 电话联系

打电话

接电话

电话留言

打错电话

电话占线

回电话

通话故障

挂电话

3. 参加聚会

商定时间和地点

介绍朋友

聚会活动

4. 说再见

评价某人

再见

表达不舍

My name is Black.

我叫布莱克。

My surname is Smith.

姓氏

我姓史密斯。

My first name is John.

名字

我叫约翰。

You can call me Jane for short .

简称

你可以简称我为简。

Here is my card.

这是我的名片。

I’m going to be twenty next Sunday.

下周日我就20岁了。

I was born in the year of horse.

我是马年出生的。

I had been living in the northeast of China when I was young.

小时候,我生活在中国东北。

There are four people in my family.

我家有四口人。

My grandma passed away two years ago.

去世

我的奶奶两年前去世了。

I usually go to visit my grandma on Sunday.

我通常在周日看望我奶奶。

This is my mother.

这是我的母亲。

My grandma is in robust health though she is already 80 years old.

尽管我的奶奶已经80岁了,但身体依然很硬朗。

My parents prefer to live in the country.

宁愿;更喜欢

我的父母宁愿住在乡下。

My parents have been married over thirty years.

超过

我的父母已经结婚超过30年了。

My father is a college teacher.

我的父亲是一名大学教师。

I have just got a new job.

我刚刚找到一份新工作。

I earn my bread by writing.

我靠写作维生。

I aspire to be the best lawyer in the city.

我立志成为本市最好的律师。

I started to work as an editor two years ago.

担任

我两年前开始做编辑。

I took over my father’s company.

接管

我接管了父亲的公司。

Our company was founded twenty years ago.

我们公司成立于20年以前。

Our company’s size is very small.

我们公司的规模很小。

The working condition of this company is excellent.

这个公司的工作环境非常好。

谋生 earn one’s bread earn one’s living make a living wrest a living

seek a livelihood bring home the bacon

I major in Psychology.

主修

我主修心理学。

My major is Literature.

我主修文学。

I took my doctor’s degree at Fudan University.

我在复旦大学拿到博士学位。

I lived in the school dorm when I was in senior high school.

我读高中的时候,住在学校宿舍。

I lost the chance of going to university.

我失去了读大学的机会。

The final exam is on the way, so I must study hard.

期末考试就要到了,所以我必须努力学习。

I must finish my paper before May.

我必须在5月份之前完成论文。

I transferred to this school two years ago.

我两年前转到了这个学校。

清华大学 Tsinghua University

北京大学 Peking University

复旦大学 Fudan University

耶鲁大学 Yale University

哈佛大学 Harvard University

麻省理工学院 Massachusetts Institute of the Technology(MIT)

剑桥大学 Cambridge University

牛津大学 Oxford University

实用对话说一说

John

约翰

Hello, My name is John Smith. May I have your name?

你好,我是约翰•史密斯。请问你怎么称呼?

Jim

吉姆

Hello, John. My name is Jim White. Nice to meet you.

你好,约翰。我是吉姆•怀特。很高兴认识你。

John

约翰

Nice to meet you, too. Where do you come from?

认识你我也很高兴。你从哪里来?

Jim

吉姆

I’m from New York. What about you?

我来自纽约。你呢?

John

约翰

I was born here.

我就出生在这里。

Jim

吉姆

Really? This is a beautiful town.

真的吗?这是个美丽的小镇。

John

约翰

It’s nice talking to you. But I have to go.

跟你聊天我很开心,但是我必须得走了。

Jim

吉姆

OK. May I have your phone number?

好的。能告诉我你的手机号吗?

John

约翰

OK. It’s 26354728734. Have time to chat. Bye-bye, then.

好的。我的手机号是26354728734。有时间聊啊。那么,再见了!

Jim

吉姆

Bye.

再见。

Hello! This is John speaking.

你好!我是约翰。

Is this Mr. Smith speaking?

请问是史密斯先生吗?

May I speak to Mr. Smith?

对……说话

我想找史密斯先生。

Mr. Smith, please.

我想找史密斯先生。

I’m sorry for calling you so late/early.

对不起,这么晚/早给你打电话。

I hope I’m not disturbing you.

打扰

希望我没有打扰到你。

I need to talk to Mr. Smith immediately about tomorrow’s appointment.

立即地

我需要立即与史密斯先生谈论一下有关明天约会的事情。

Is Mr. Smith there?

史密斯先生在吗?

Speaking.

我就是。

He is not at home now.

在家

他现在不在家。

He should be back tomorrow.

他明天回来。

I’m sorry for answering the phone a little late.

接电话

很抱歉,接电话有点迟了。

I didn’t hear the phone ring just now.

刚才我没有听到电话铃响。

I almost forgot tomorrow’s party.

我差点忘了明天的聚会。

I recognized your voice instantly.

认出

我一听就知道是你的声音。

I think you must be busy. I will call you later.

我想你一定很忙。我晚点再打给你。

Can I leave a message?

我能留言吗?

Could you please make sure he will get the message?

你能确保他能收到留言吗?

You can leave a message on her voice mail .

留言

语音信箱

你可以在她的语音信箱里留言。

Could you please call again later?

你能过一会儿再打过来吗?

May I take a message for you?

捎口信

我可以为你捎个口信吗?

Would you please keep the message until he comes back ?

回来

你能等他回来后把留言告诉他吗?

Are there any messages for me?

有没有给我的留言?

This is John. Please call me back when you get home .

回家

我是约翰。请在回家后给我回电话。

Sorry, I’m afraid you have a wrong number.

抱歉,恐怕你打错电话了。

You’ve got the wrong number .

错误号码

你打错了。

I think you must dial the wrong number.

拨号

我想你肯定拨错号码了。

I hope you’d better look up your phone book.

查阅

我希望你最好查询一下电话簿。

Are you sure about the number you dial?

你确定你所拨打的电话号码吗?

There is no Peter here.

这里没有彼得这个人。

There is no one named John here.

这儿没有叫约翰的。

I don’t know the person you are looking for .

寻找

我不认识你要找的人。

The number is busy now.

现在电话占线。

Her line is engaged so I can’t speak to her.

她的电话占线,所以我不能和她通话。

I can put you through now because the line is free.

接通电话

电话不占线了,我现在可以帮你接过去了。

The line is always busy.

电话总是占线。

Maybe he is talking to another one.

或许他现在与别人说话呢。

I can’t get through the number.

接通电话

电话打不通。

I will call again later.

我一会儿再打一次电话。

Would you please have him call me back?

你能让他回个电话吗?

Would you like him to ring back when he is back?

回电话

当他回来后叫他给你回电话吗?

Please tell him to call John.

请让他给约翰打电话。

May I have your number?

能告诉我你的电话号码?

How can he contact you?

他怎么跟你联系呢?

I will have him get a hold of you in half an hour.

联系

我会在半小时之内让他联系你。

Please ring back instantly when you receive my message.

当你收到我的短信后请立刻回我电话。

She has my number.

她知道我的电话号码。

There is much noise .

杂音;噪音

有许多杂音。

Perhaps there is a fault on the line.

故障

或许是电话线路出现故障了。

Can you speak louder?

你能说话声音再大一点吗?

I can’t hear your voice clearly.

我听不清楚你的声音。

I think either of our phones may be out of order.

两者之一

我想或许我们当中某个人的电话坏了。

There is a lot of echo .

回音

回音太多。

I had a crossed line.

电话串线了。

Pardon?

对不起,你说什么?

There may be a bad connection.

或许电话线路不太好。

I’m afraid I have to hang up .

挂电话

恐怕我必须要挂电话了。

It’s too late and I’d like to go to sleep .

入睡

时间很晚了,我想要睡觉了。

Don’t you think it is kind of late?

有点儿

你不觉得时间有点晚了吗?

Shall we stop here today?

咱们今天就谈到这儿好吗?

I’ve no time left to talk with you.

我没有时间和你说话了。

Can we talk about it tomorrow?

我们明天再谈好吗?

I have to hang up. My father is calling me.

我必须要挂电话了。我父亲在叫我。

Someone is calling me up .

给……打电话

有人在给我打电话。

实用对话说一说

Lucy

露西

Hello, Can I speak to Tom, please?

你好,我想找汤姆。

George

乔治

I’m afraid he is not in at the moment.

恐怕他现在不在。

Lucy

露西

Can you tell me when he will come back?

你能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

George

乔治

I think he will come back at 5 p.m. Would you please call later? Or would you like to leave a message for him?

我觉得他到下午5点才能回来。你能晚点再打吗?还是留个口信?

Lucy

露西

I’d like to leave a message. Please ask him to call me back as soon as he returns. I’m Lucy and he has my number.

我想留个口信。他一回来就请让他给我回电话,我是露西,他知道我的号码。

George

乔治

OK. I will tell him.

好的,我会告诉他的。

Lucy

露西

Thank you very much. Bye.

非常感谢,再见。

George

乔治

You’re welcome. Bye.

不客气,再见。

Would you like to join our party?

你想要参加我们的聚会吗?

When will you hold a party ?

开聚会

你什么时候举办聚会?

Are you free tomorrow evening?

明天晚上你有空吗?

I’m calling to invite you to our party tomorrow evening.

邀请

我打电话来是为了邀请你参加我们明天晚上的聚会。

What time should I go to join the party?

我应该什么时间去参加聚会?

We all agree to hold a potluck party.

同意

我们一致同意举办一个便餐聚会。

Shall we get together this weekend?

聚会

这周末我们聚一聚好吗?

We will hold a party in my house.

我们会在我家举行聚会。

Can you introduce her to me?

介绍

你能把她介绍给我吗?

He is John. He lives in a city beside the sea.

他叫约翰,住在一个靠海的城市。

He graduated from Cambridge University.

毕业

他毕业于剑桥大学。

I think you are much alike in character.

在……方面相像

我认为你们在性格上非常相似。

He is a very perceptual person.

感性的;感知的

他是一个很感性的人。

John is the only person I admire .

钦佩

约翰是我唯一佩服的人。

He really loves to sing and always sings well.

他确实很爱唱歌,而且一直唱得很好。

I come here along with my friends specially.

与……一道

我是特意和我朋友一起来的。

I had a good time at Peter’s party yesterday.

玩得开心

昨天在彼得的聚会上我玩得很开心。

We ate plenty of tasty food to our heart’s content.

许多

我们对着美味的食物大快朵颐。

The atmosphere of this party was good.

聚会的气氛很好。

The party lasted until the next morning.

聚会持续到了第二天早上。

We had so much fun at the great party.

聚会很棒,我们玩得很开心。

We went to a KTV to sing songs in the end .

最后

最后我们一起去一家KTV唱歌了。

We danced waltz for some time .

一段时间

我们跳了一段时间的华尔兹。

A good caterer is necessary for a party.

筹备人

对……有必要

一个好的筹备人对于聚会来说是很有必要的。

实用对话说一说

Ann

Hello, Jim. That is my best friend, Lily. Lily! Come to meet Jim.

嗨,吉姆,那是我最好的朋友,莉莉。莉莉,过来认识一下吉姆。

Jim

吉姆

Hi, Lily. My name is Jim. It’s nice to meet you.

你好,莉莉。我是吉姆,认识你很高兴。

Lily

莉莉

Nice to meet you, too. Ann has talked about you so often that I feel like I’ve met you before.

认识你我也很高兴。安经常在我面前提到你,让我感觉以前就认识你了。

Jim

吉姆

Oh, really? What does she usually talk about me?

噢?是吗?她都说我什么了?

Lily

莉莉

She told me that you are her friend and always help her. I think we can become good friends, too.

她说你是她的朋友,经常帮助她。我想我们也会成为好朋友的。

Jim

吉姆

Of course. It’s so glad to talk with you, Lily. I think we can go for a drink, or something. Would you like to come with us?

当然了。莉莉,和你谈话很开心。我想我们可以去喝点东西,或者别的什么的。你愿意和我们一起去吗?

Lily

莉莉

Yes, I’d love to.

是的,我很乐意。

Jim

吉姆

Let’s go.

那我们走吧。

He is quick on the uptake.

他理解力很强。

I think he won’t let you down .

使……失望

我想他不会让你失望的。

The caterer is really competent .

有能力的

这个筹备人真的很能干。

I can’t understand his behavior.

我无法理解他的行为。

He looks very young. How old is he?

他看起来很年轻。他多大了?

He is mature for his age.

成熟的

他看起来比实际年龄要成熟。

He is very sympathetic .

同情的

他很体谅人。

He is a fatso but he seems thin-skinned.

胖子

他是一个胖子,但看起来脸皮很薄。

Goodbye.

再见。

See you.

回头见。

I’m leaving.

我要离开了。

I have to go.

我必须告辞了。

Have fun.

祝你玩得愉快。

Where are you going?

你要去哪里?

Take care.

多保重。

Shall we get together again some time later?

过段时间以后我们再聚一次好吗?

Please give my best regards to your family.

代问候某人

请代我向你的家人问好。

I will miss you.

我会想念你们的。

I don’t wanna leave here.

想要 wanna=want to

我不想离开这里。

Let’s keep in touch with each other when you go home.

保持联系

你回到家以后我们保持联系啊。

I won’t forget to send you messages.

我不会忘记给你发信息的。

The party left me deep impression .

给……留下深刻印象

这次聚会给我留下了深刻的印象。

Be sure to give me a call after you go home.

一定要

回到家一定要给我打一个电话。

Could you please stay a little longer?

你能再待一会儿吗?

I really want to remain awhile .

一会儿

我真的很想再待一会儿。

实用对话说一说

Jim

吉姆

What time is it?

现在几点了?

Tom

汤姆

It’s 5 o’clock.

5点了。

Jim

吉姆

Oh, my goodness! I have to go.

哎呀!我必须要走了。

Tom

汤姆

Why not stay for dinner?

为什么不留下来吃晚饭?

Jim

吉姆

I have an important appointment at 5:30.

我在5点30分有一个重要的约会。

Tom

汤姆

Well. We can have dinner together another day.

好吧。我们可以改天一起吃饭。

Jim

吉姆

Ok. See you!

好的。再见!

Tom

汤姆

See ya!

再见! EnVerjgbnSVGdKF8z32g9DsH4/YNhWGrJV8Gj3iTaKQpDrAN5YYVLoiGDRwme1Xe

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×

打开