购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Lesson 2
见面介绍和寒暄

相互介绍和寒暄在商务会面中起着非常重要的作用,双方见面往往都会把各自的同行介绍给对方,以期加深认识和了解,方便在以后的商谈中称呼,也方便对方接待。寒暄也极大地影响着双方之间的关系亲疏,商务寒暄应自然得体,让对方觉得受到热烈的欢迎和接待,为合作打下良好的基础。

Section 1核心与关键点

在自我介绍中,主要介绍称谓、所在公司和职务。另一方要礼貌地回话,表现对对方的尊重。寒暄主要是一些闲聊的话题,可以谈交通、天气等话题,主要是能活跃双方的谈话氛围。

A Hello, I'm from DC Co.. My name is Bill.

你好,我是DC公司的,我的名字叫比尔。

B Hello, Bill, my name is Mike. I'm from the Reception Department of the Great Wall Co.. Welcome to Beijing.

你好比尔,我叫麦克。我是长城公司接待部门的。欢迎你来到北京。

A Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you.

谢谢你。很高兴认识你。

B It is a pleasure meeting you as well. The flowers are for you.

很高兴认识你。这些花是送给你的。

A Thank you. They are beautiful.

谢谢你。它们很漂亮。

看完了上面的对话,你会发现,对话的形式与平时我们见朋友时的大致相同,其实这样能拉近彼此之间的距离。下面举一点常用的寒暄的话题,比如:

1. You look really smart.

你看上去精神焕发。

2. You do look so good.

你气色很好。真棒!

3. How are things at the office?

公司情况怎么样?

4. What is the traffic situation?

交通情况怎么样?

“天气真好!”是比较常见的寒暄方式,天气问题一般不涉及隐私,对方也比较好回答,是非常好的聊天话题。

What good weather!

多么好的天气!

Yeah, the mood is also very good. What problem do we still have to discuss ?

是的,心情也非常愉快。下面我们有哪些问题要讨论呢?

Let me introduce to you.

让我来为你做简单介绍。

Section 2 范例

Dialogue 1

A:Excuse me, you must be Mr. Smith from London? I am the manager of Hong Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan.

A:打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗?我是红贸易公司的经理。我叫周山。

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhou? I'm glad to meet you.

B:你好,周先生。很高兴见到您。

A:The pleasure is mine! Welcome to Dalian!

A:您好!欢迎您来到大连。

B:Thank you. It'svery nice of you to meet me at the airport.

B:谢谢。谢谢您来到机场接我。

A:You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager.

A:别客气。请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理。

B:Nice to meet you, Miss Sun.

C:Nice to meet you, too. I have heard a lot about you.

C:我也很高兴见到您,早就听说过您。

B:All good I hope.

B:谢谢。

Dialogue 2

A:Good morning. It's great to see you.

A:早上好。见到你真好。

B:Hi, good morning .I'd like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.This is Kathy, our Financial Officer.

B:嗨,早上好!我想把您介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。这是凯瑟,我们的财务主管。

A:I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy.Your're doing a great job.

A:凯瑟,见到你真高兴。你干得太棒了。

B:And this is Ben. He's in charge of Marketing.B:这是本。他主管市场营销。

A:It's a pleasure to meet you, Ben. So you' re the one responsible for those outstanding salesfigures I've seen.

A:见到你很荣幸,本。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的吧。

C:Thank you. I must say I have a great staff.

C:谢谢。可我得说那是因为我们有一个了不起的团队。

A:I think you'llfind all of your staff is top-notch.

A:我想你会发现你们所有的员工都是一流的。

B:Oh, thank you!

B:哦,谢谢!

Dialogue 3

A:Hello, Jason, How are you?

A:你好,杰森,怎么样?

B:Fine, and you?

B:不错呀,你呢?

A:I'm Fine too. Did you have a good flight?

A:我也很好,你旅途愉快吗?

B:Not bad. There was a dense fog in Shanghai, so the flight was delayed several hours.

B:还好。由于上海大雾导致飞机晚点几个小时。

A:I'm sorry to hear that. How long did the flight take?

A:那很糟糕。飞机飞了多长时间?

B:8 hours non-stop.

B:一直飞了8小时。

A:It must have been a very tiring trip.

A:那您一定累坏了。

B:It was.

B:是的。

A:I'm sure you'll need to rest after such a longflight. Don't let us stand in your way.

A:长途旅行后需要好好休息。我们就不占用你的时间了。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

Section 3 储备资料库

基本句型表达

1. It's good tofinally meet you.

终于见到你了,真好。

2. I'm glad to make your acquaintance.

我很高兴能认识你。

3. I appreciate that you came.

我很感激你能来。

4. I'm delighted to see you in our city.

在我们的城市与你相见真是兴奋。

常用单词汇总 OAgz3gX8v+duB5ySi8jc70XR3v/X7C75jS4XW2qWx6W7wArb+uOLmwWR5pfrZTX8

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×