终于到了要出发的这一天,Melvin带着他打包好的行李,跟着爸爸妈妈一起坐车到机场啦!
January 30, 2013
My bags are packed. I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside the door. That's a song my daddy likes. We sang it as we left our apartment. Goodbye Mr. Apartment. Goodbye good friends who came to see us off. Goodbye Neko. I couldn't wait to get on the airplane and take off. Mommy and Daddy looked back at our house as we left. I looked out the window and waved to all our friends. I was still waving when I couldn't see them anymore. After that, I kept asking "Are we there, yet? Are we there, yet?" Finally, we arrived at the airport. Now I have to put away this book and get on the airplane! Yay! I'm going to the United States! I'll tell you all about it soon.
2013年1月30日
我的行李都打包好了。我准备好要出发了。我正站在门外面。那是我老爸喜欢的一首歌。当我们离开公寓时我们唱那首歌。再见了公寓先生。再见了来送行的好朋友们。再见了尼可。我等不及要坐上飞机然后起飞。当我们离开时,老妈和老爸回头看看我们的房子。我看着窗外并跟所有我们的朋友挥手。我一直挥手直到我看不到他们为止。在那之后,我就一直问“我们到了没?我们到了没?”最后,我们到机场了。现在我必须把这本书收起来去坐飞机啦!耶!我要去美国了!我晩点再跟你们聊哦!
登机时妈妈提醒Melvin要把东西收好,才不会弄丟,你出去玩的时候有没有把自己的东西都收好呢?
Melvin. It's time to get on the plane now.
梅尔文。现在该上飞机啰。
Can you please put your diary in your backpack?
可以请你把日记收到你的背包吗?
That's a good place for it. I don't want to lose it.
放进背包是一个好地方。我才不想弄丢我的日记本。
You'll have lots of time to write in it on the airplane.
你在飞机上会有很多的时间写日记。
How long will we be on the airplane?
我们要搭多久飞机啊?
We'll be on the plane all day. We even have to sleep on the plane.
一整天喔。我们甚至要在飞机上睡觉。
How can I write in my diary if I'm sleeping?
如果我睡觉了,我要怎么写日记啊?
Well, we have time before you have to go to sleep.
这个嘛,在你睡觉前我们会有时间啦。
Here's a picture of my busy kit. Doesn't it look like I was having fun? This is what I have in my busy kit.
这是我的机上旅行包的照片。看起来我应该会玩得很开心吧?这是我机上旅行包里所有的东西。
Melvin除了托运的行李箱之外,妈妈还要他准备一个机上旅行包,为什么呢?因为怕Melvin在飞机上会无聊啊!而且在飞机上跑来跑去是很危险的哦!想不想知道他的机上旅行包有哪些宝贝玩具呢?
Have you ever been on an airplane? Draw your busy kit.
你有乘过飞机吗?请画你的机上旅行包。