终于到了要跟公寓先生说再见的时候,公寓先生陪着Melvin度过好长一段时光,所以一定要好好谢谢它才行。
January 28, 2013
I wonder what our new house will be like. I love our apartment here! My bedroom has given me lots of fun times. Good bye room. I had fun reading books and playing in you. Goodbye kitchen! You have given me fantastic food! I hope our new kitchen gives me food that's just as good. Oh, Neko! (That's our cat.) Come here, Neko. Give me a big hug. I wish you could come with us. But, I know Aunt will take good care of you. Goodbye couch. I really enjoyed snuggling on you with Mommy and Daddy. Goodbye living room. Soon I will have a new room to play in with new friends. Thank you, Mr. Apartment. You have been a great place to live!
2013年1月28日
我很好奇我们的新房子长什么样子。我超级喜欢我们在这里的公寓!我的卧室给了我好多愉快的回忆。再见了我的房间。我在这里看书、玩耍好开心哦。再见了厨房!你给我好多美味的食物!我希望我们的新厨房也能给我一样美妙的食物。哦,尼可!(那是我们的猫。)来这里,尼可。给我一个大大的抱抱。我真希望你能和我们一起去。但是,我知道阿姨会好好照顾你。再见了沙发。我真的很喜欢和妈妈、爸爸依偎在你身上。再见了客厅。不久后,我将有一个新的房间可以跟新朋友在里面一起玩耍。谢谢你,公寓先生。你真的是一个超棒的地方!
要离开北京了,小猫Neko该怎么办呢?以后谁来陪Neko玩呢?
Mommy, do you think Neko will miss us?
妈妈,你觉得尼可会想我们吗?
Yes, I think he will.
会的,我觉得他会。
He won't have a little kid to play with anymore.
以后就不会有个小孩跟它一起玩了。
Maybe Auntie can invite some of your friends over just to play with Neko.
也许阿姨可以邀请你的一些朋友来跟尼可玩。
I think he might be lonely.
我想它应该会很孤单。
He might be. He will like it if you come back to visit someday.
嗯。如果你有一天回来看尼可,它一定会很高兴。
When will that be?
那是什么时候啊?
It will be a long time from now. But we will come, someday.
要很久以后了。但有一天我们会回来的。
This is my Mr. Apartment.
这是我的公寓先生。
Melvin决定要把公寓先生画下来,这样他就可以带着它一起到美国去,也可以给奶奶看看他最爱的公寓先生,而且这样以后他才不会忘记公寓先生的模样啊!你们说Melvin是不是想聪明呢?
Draw your Mr. Apartment.
请画出你的公寓先生。