哇!今天是2012年的最后一天呢!Melvin要跟着爸爸妈妈一起去北京的世贸天阶参加跨年活动,人一定非常多!
December 31, 2012
We're in downtown Beijing. I really liked riding the Subway. I got to stand up in the seat. I knew it wasn't a smart idea but I could see everything. Now, I'm standing in The Place. WOW! Look at how many people there are here. It's really crowded. I'm holding Mommy's hand really tight. I don't want to get lost. I want to be able to go home and sleep in my bed tonight. I don't want to sleep here in the street. NO, NO, NO! That would be so cold. I'm so tired. It's way past my bedtime. I can hear people shouting. TEN, NINE, EIGHT... Oh, it must be time for the fireworks on the screen to go off. And there they go. WOW! It's great! I can't wait to tell Grandma about this.
2012年12月31日
我们在北京市中心了。我真的很喜欢乘地铁。我要站在座位上。我知道这不是个聪明的主意,但这样我才能看到东西。现在,我站在世贸天阶下。哇!看看有多少人在这里啊。人太多了。我紧握着妈妈的手。我才不想迷路。我希望今晩能够安全地回家,睡在我的床上。我不想睡在这大街上。不,不,不!那一定会很冷。我现在好困喔。早已经过了我的睡觉时间。我听到有人在大喊。十,九,八……哦,一定是大屏幕上要开始放烟火了。来了!来了!开始了!哇!太漂亮了!我等不及要跟奶奶说了!
昨晚跨年夜Melvin在世贸天阶度过了一个美好的夜晚,他迫不及待地跟奶奶分享这件事呢!
I really had a good time at The Place last night.
昨晩世贸天阶实在是太美了。
I'm glad you did. Daddy and I had fun, too.
我很高兴你喜欢。爸爸和我也觉得很好玩。
I wish I'd have gone. It sounds like it was great.
我真希望我能去。听起来好像很棒。
It really was. But I'm not sure you would have liked it. There were a lot of people there.
真的耶。但我不知道你喜不喜欢。那里有好多人。
Yeah Mom, it was probably too crowded for you. I think you were smart to stay home.
是啊!妈,对你来讲可能太挤了。我觉得你呆在家里,还是比较明智。
I'm glad you had a good time, dear. Next year you'll be in America at this time.
我很高兴你玩得很愉快,亲爱的。明年这个时候你就会在美国了。
I know. I can't wait.
我知道。我等不及啦!
Melvin觉得世贸天阶大屏幕上的烟火好漂亮,他也想要自己设计一场漂亮的烟火秀,你也可以跟Melvin—样准备一张图画纸,在上面画出你喜欢的烟火哦!
This is what I design for my fireworks.
这是我设计的绚丽的烟火。
Orange, green, pink, yellow and blue fireworks.
橘色、绿色、粉红色、黄色和蓝色的烟火。
How about you? Design fireworks here.
那你呢?请设计你的烟火。