购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

公墓里的妓女
Graveyard Sirens

作者:莫泊桑

by Guy de Maupassant

五个朋友已经吃完了晚餐,这五个人都是中年人,都很富有,两个是单身汉,三个已经结婚了。

The five friends had finished their dinner; there were two bachelors and three married men, all middle-aged and wealthy.

为了缅怀旧日时光,他们每个月都这样聚一次,边喝咖啡,一边聊到深夜。

They assembled thus once a month, in memory of old times, and lingered to gossip over their coffee till late at night.

许多个快乐的夜晚都是这样度过的,因为他们对彼此的社交圈都很感兴趣,并保持着密切的联系。

Many a happy evening was spent in this way, for they were fond of one another's society, and had remained closely united.

他们之间的谈话无非是对当日报纸内容的评论,谈论巴黎人感兴趣的以及使他们开心的一切事情。

Conversation among them was a sort of review of the daily papers, commenting on everything that interests and amuses Parisians.

其中有一个最聪明的名叫约瑟夫·德巴登的单身汉。

One of the cleverest, Joseph de Bardon, was a bachelor.

他过着一种十足的、随心所欲的花花公子的生活,但绝不放荡或堕落。

He lived the life of a boulevardier most thoroughly and fanatically, without being debauched or depraved.

他喜欢且非常享受这样的生活。他还算得上年轻,才刚刚四十岁。

It interested him, and as he was still young, being barely forty, he enjoyed it keenly.

他是上流社会的人——从最广义和最具准确意义方面去理解的上流社会的人:他有才智但没有深度;知识面广但没有真才实学;领悟很快但不作深入研究;他从他的奇遇和观察中汲取了一些有趣的故事,并讲得既诙谐又富有哲理,因此社会上的人认为他很聪明。

A man of the world in the broadest and best sense of the word, he possessed a great deal of wit without much depth, a general knowledge without real learning, quick perception without serious penetration, but his adventures and observations furnished him many amusing stories, which he told with so much philosophy and humor that society voted him very intellectual.

他是一位令人喜爱的饭后演说家,总是有些令人期待的故事讲给他的朋友们。

He was a favorite after-dinner speaker, always having some story to relate to which his friends looked forward.

现在,他不用别人邀请,正开始讲一个故事。

Presently he began to tell a story without being asked.

他靠在桌子上,盘子前放着半杯香槟,在弥漫着咖啡香味的烟雾缭绕中,他就像在自己家里一样自如,就像某些生命在某些地点和某些条件下一点也不感到拘束一样——就像一条金鱼在鱼缸里,或一个修女在一个小祭台里。

Leaning on the table with a half-filled glass of brandy in front of his plate, in the smoky atmosphere filled with the fragrance of coffee, he seemed perfectly at ease, just as some beings are entirely at home in certain places and under certain conditions—as a goldfish in its (312) aquarium, for instance, or a nun in her cloister.

他喷出一口雪茄烟 ,说道:

Puffing at his cigar, he said:

“不久前我遇到了一件相当奇怪的事情。”

"A rather curious thing happened to me a little while ago."

所有的人都异口同声地说:

All exclaimed at once:

“讲吧!”

"Tell us about it!"

于是他接着讲:

Presently he continued:

“你们都知道我很喜欢在城中散步,就像一个搜寻古玩的人。

"You all know how I love to roam around the city, like a collector in search of antiquities.

我喜欢窥探人和事物。

I enjoy watching people and things.

大概九月中旬的一天,天气很好,那天下午我漫无目的地散步。

About the middle of September, the weather being very fine, I went for a walk one afternoon, without a definite purpose.

为什么我们男人总会有一个模糊的冲动,想去拜访一个漂亮的女人呢?

Why do we men always have the vague impulse to call on some pretty woman?

我们在心中审视她们,比较她们各自的魅力,权衡我们对她们感兴趣的程度,最后选出最吸引我们的那位。

We review them in our mind, compare their respective charms, the interest they arouse in us, and finally decide in favor of the one that attracts us most.

但是当阳光明媚、气候宜人的时候,我们有时会失去串门做客的欲望。”

But when the sun shines brightly and the air is balmy, sometimes we altogether lose the desire for calling."

“那天阳光明媚,气候温暖惬意,我点燃一支雪茄,开始走向外环林阴大道。

"That day the sun was bright and the air balmy, so I simply lighted a cigar and started for the Boulevard Extérieur.

在我闲逛的时候,想去环绕蒙特玛公墓走走。

As I was sauntering along, I thought I would take a look around the cemetery at Montmartre.

我一直喜欢公墓,因为公墓可以使我心情悲伤,使我得到休息,有时我需要这些。

Now, I have always liked cemeteries because they sadden and rest me; and I need that influence at times.

此外,我还有许多朋友在那儿安息了,偶尔去看看他们。”

Besides, many of my friends are laid to rest there, and I go to see them once in a while."

“正巧在这个特殊的公墓里,我曾经有过一段罗曼史——一个我过去的情人,一个迷人的小个子女人,对她的回忆唤起了我各种各样的懊悔——我常常到她的坟墓旁边冥想。

"As it happens, I once buried a romance in this particular cemetery,—an old love of mine, a charming little woman whose memory awakens all kinds of regrets in me—I often dream beside her grave.

现在对她来说,一切都完了。”

All is over for her now!"

“我喜欢公墓是因为它们是一些居住密度很高的巨大城市。

"I like graveyards because they are such immense, densely populated cities.

想想看,在这么小的地方埋葬着那么多死人,巴黎人的无数的祖宗都在那儿永眠。他们被永久地关在地下墓穴里,上面有一个十字架或者一块石板作为标志,而活人却占据着如此多的地方,制造出如此多的噪音,这些活着的笨蛋!”

Just think of all the bodies buried in that small space, of the countless generations of Parisians laid there forever, eternally entombed in the little vaults of their little graves marked by a cross or a stone, while the living fools that they are!—take up so much room and make such a fuss."

“这些公墓有一些纪念碑,很有趣,可以与博物馆里的相媲美。

"Cemeteries have some monument, quite as interesting as those to be seen in the museums.

卡韦尼亚克的坟墓让我想起了让·古戎的杰作,不是作比较,鲁昂大教堂的地下祭室里的路易斯·德·布雷泽的墓碑 。

Cavaignac's tomb I liken, without comparing it, to that masterpiece of Jean Gonjon, the tombstone of Louis de Brézé in the subterranean chapel in the cathedral of Rouen.

一切所谓现代的和现实主义的艺术都源于此,我的朋友们。

My friends, all so-called modem and realistic art originated there.

路易斯·德·布雷泽的复制品比任何安置在现代坟墓上的雕塑更逼真更可怕,更使人痛苦得痉挛。”

That reproduction of Louis de Brézé is more life-like and terrible, more convulsed with agony, than any one of the statues that decorate modern tombs."

“在蒙玛特公墓,还有壮观的布丹的墓碑,戈蒂埃和米尔热的墓冢,有一天我在米尔热的墓碑前看到一个孤零零的黄色花圈,这是谁送的呢?

"In Montmartre is Baudin's monument, and it is quite imposing; also the tombs of Gautier and Mürger, where the other day I found a solitary wreath of yellow immortelles, laid there—by whom do you suppose?

或许是最后一个年老的,在街区做门房的,年轻时很风流的女工。

Perhaps by the last grisette, grown old, and possibly become a janitress in the neighborhood!

那是一座米耶所作的非常漂亮的小雕塑,可是因为无人照看,污垢积累,已面目全非了。

It's a pretty little statue by Millet, but it is ruined by neglect and accumulated filth.

歌颂青春吧,噢,米尔热!”

Sing of youth, O Mürger!"

“我走进那个公墓时,满怀着一种并不使人很痛苦的忧郁,一种暗示着这样的想法的感情:

"Well, I entered the cemetery, filled with a certain sadness, not too poignant, a feeling suggesting such thoughts as this:

这不是一个很令人愉快的地方,但是对我来说,时间还没到呢。”

The place is not very cheerful, but I am not to be put here yet."

“那种秋天的景象,那种树叶枯萎、太阳苍白无力的温热潮湿的气息,加剧了这个地方的孤独感,同时又赋予它诗意,使人想起死亡以及万事万物都必将终结。

"The impression of autumn, a warm dampness smelling of dead leaves, the pale, anaemic rays of the sun, intensified and poetized the solitude of this place, (313) which reminds one of death and of the end of all things.

“我在这些坟墓旁的小路上缓慢地走着。这儿的邻居不再相互串门,夫妇不再同床共眠,也不再看报纸。

"I walked slowly along the alleys of graves where neighbors no longer visit, no longer sleep together, nor read the papers.

我开始阅读那些墓志铭。

I began reading the epitaphs.

这是世界上最有趣的事。

There is nothing more amusing in the world.

拉比什和梅亚克从来都没有像有些墓志铭上的文字这样使我大笑。

Labiche and Meilhac have never made me laugh as much as some of these tombstone inscriptions.

我告诉你,这些十字架和大理石墓碑比巴尔扎克写的有趣的故事更耐读——死者的亲戚在上面倾诉了他们的遗憾,表达了他们对离开的逝者的祝福以及希望重逢的愿望——真是虚伪!

I tell you these crosses and marble slabs on which the relatives of the dead have poured out their regrets and their wishes for the happiness of the departed, their hopes of reunion—the hypocrites—make better reading than Balzac's funniest tales!

但是在蒙玛特公墓里,我所喜欢的是被遗弃的长满水杉树和柏树的那部分,那是埋葬一些很久以前的死者的地方。

But what I love in Montmartre are the abandoned plots filled with yew, trees and cypress, the resting-place of those departed long ago.

然而,那些靠尸体滋养的绿树将被砍到,使那儿成为新的空地,那些最近才去世的人的坟墓将被安置在那儿,在那些小大理石板下面。”

However, the green t trees nourished by the bodies will be felled to make room for those that have recently passed away, whose graves will be there, under little marble slabs."

“在那儿闲荡了一会儿后,我感觉厌倦了,于是我决定为我的小个子女朋友献上我真挚的哀思。

"After loitering awhile, I felt tired, and decided to pay my faithful tribute to my little friend's memory.

当我到达她的坟墓时,我的心情很沉重。

When I reached the grave, my heart was very sad.

可怜的孩子,她是多么的可爱和多情,多么的美丽和白皙——而现在如果再打开她的坟墓——”

Poor child (she was so sweet and loving, so fair and white—and now should her grave be reopened—"

“我靠在铁栏杆上向她轻声诉说我内心的痛苦,她肯定永远听不见,就在我转身离开的时候,看见一位戴重孝的妇女跪在旁边的一个坟墓前。

"Bending over the iron railing I murmured a prayer, which she probably never heard, and I turned to leave, when I caught sight of a woman in deep mourning kneeling beside a neighboring grave.

她的黑纱向后翻起,在她帽子的阴影里,她的金发似乎在闪闪发光。

Her crape veil was thrown back, disclosing her blond hair, which seemed illumined under the darkness of her hat.

我忘了离开。

I forgot to leave.

她好像很痛苦地鞠躬。

She seemed bowed with sorrow.

她把脸埋在手中,显然是陷入了沉思。

She had buried her face in her hands, apparently lost in deep thought.

她的姿态僵硬得像一座雕像,在痛苦地回忆,她本人就像一尊哀悼另一个死人的尸体。

With closed lids, as rigid as a statue, she was living over torturing memories and seemed herself a corpse mourning a corpse.

接下来我看到她在哭,因为她的背部和肩部有微小的颤动。

Presently I saw that she was weeping, as there was a convulsive movement of her back and shoulders.

突然她露出了脸。

Suddenly she uncovered her face.

她的眼睛充满了泪水,很迷人。

Her eyes, brimming with tears, were charming.

过了片刻,她向周围张望,好像刚从噩梦中醒来一样。

For a moment she gazed around as if awakening from a nightmare.

她看到我在看她就迅速把脸又埋下去了,显得很窘迫。

She saw me looking at her and quickly hid her face again, greatly abashed.

此时,她一边抽搐地哭泣,她的头慢慢地向墓碑石上靠去。

Now, with convulsive sobs she bent her head slowly over the tombstone.

她把前额抵在上面,黑面纱在她的周围垂下来,她用深色的丧服盖住了心爱的坟墓的白色部分。

She rested her forehead against it, and her veil, falling around her, covered the whiteness of the beloved sepulcher with a dark shroud.

我听到了她的呻吟声,接着看到她晕倒在地上。”

I heard her moan and then saw her fall to the ground in a faint."

“我向她飞奔过去,开始拍她的手,吹她的眼皮,同时看了这简单的墓志铭:

"I rushed to her side and began slapping her hands and breathing on her temples, while reading this simple inscription on the tombstone:

海军陆战队上尉路易斯—泰奥多尔·卡雷尔之墓,阵亡于东京。

Here lies Louis-Thédore Carrel Captain in the Marine Infantry, killed by the enemy in Tonkin.

为他的灵魂祈祷。”

Pray for his soul."

“死亡时间就是最近。

"This death was quite recent.

我几乎感动得要流泪了,努力使这个可怜的女孩子恢复。

I was moved almost to tears, and renewed my efforts to revive the poor girl.

最终她苏醒了。

At last she came to.

我这个人看起来不算太坏,我的面部表情肯定显示了我有多么的伤心,因为她看我的第一眼就告诉我她对我的照料将会很感激。

I am not so very bad looking, and my face must have shoed how upset I was, for her very first glance showed me that she was likely to be grateful for my care.

她一边哭泣,一边告诉我:她嫁给了一位军官,结婚不到一年,她的丈夫就战死在东京。

Between sobs she told me of her marriage to the officer who had been killed in Tonkin within a year after their wedding.

他为了爱情而娶她,因为她是个孤儿,一无所有,只有既定的一点嫁妆。”

Be had married her for love, she being an orphan and possessing nothing above the required dowry."

“我抚慰她,安慰她,搀扶着她站起来,对她说:

"I consoled her, comforted her, and assisted her to her feet, saying:

你不能呆在这儿。

You must not stay here.

走吧。”

Come away. ”

“我走不动了。”她低声说。

"I am unable to walk," she whispered.

“让我帮助你吧。”我说。

"Let me help you, " I said.

“谢谢你,你真好。”她小声说。

"Thank you, you are very kind, " she murmured.

“你也是来悼念故人的吗?”

"Did you also come to mourn some one? ”

“是的,夫人。”

"Yes, Madame."

“一个女人吗?”

"A woman?"

“是的,夫人。”

"Yes, Madame."

“是你的妻子吗?”

"Your wife?"

“一位朋友。”

"A friend."

“一个人爱一位朋友可以像爱自己的妻子一样,因为感情是不受法律制约的。”那位夫人说道。

"One may love a friend just as much as a wife, for passion knows no law," said the lady.

“是的,夫人。”我回答道。

"Yes, Madame," I replied.

我们就这样一起离开了那个地方。她倚靠在我身上,在那条小路上我几乎是抱着她的。

And so we left the spot together, she leaning on me and I almost carrying her through the alleys.

我们走出来时,她咕哝道:

As we came out, she murmured:

“我怕我要晕倒了。”

"I'm afraid that I'm going to faint."

“你想不想吃点儿东西,夫人?”

"Wouldn't you like to take something, Madame?"

我询问道。

I inquired.

“好的,我想。”她说。

"Yes," she said, "I would."

我发现附近有一个饭店,在那儿死者的朋友们在结束了痛苦的丧事后来这里聚集一下。

I discovered a restaurant near at hand, where the friends of the dead gather to celebrate the end of their painful duty.

我们走进去了,我让她喝了一杯热茶,她似乎又恢复了一点儿力气。

We went in, and I made her drink a cup of hot tea, which appeared to give her renewed strength.

她的嘴唇上出现了一丝泛泛的微笑,然后开始谈起她自己:一个人总是孤单地生活,无论白天还是黑夜,总是一个人在家里,没有可以慷慨地给予她的爱、信任和友谊的人,这是多么的悲惨啊!

A faint smile dawned on her lips and she began telling me about herself: how terrible it was to go through life all alone, to be alone at home day and night, to have no one on whom to lavish love, confidence, and intimacy.

她所有这些话似乎都很诚恳,听起来很亲切。

It all seemed sincere and sounded well coming from her.

我被感动了。

I was softened.

她很年轻,或许只有二十岁。

She was very young, perhaps twenty.

我赞美了她几句,她好像很受用,后来,天色晚了,我提出雇马车送她回家。

I paid her several compliments that appeared to please her, and as it was growing dark I offered to take her home in a cab.

她接受了。

She accepted.

在车厢里面,我们彼此挨得这么近,以至于我们通过衣服可以感受到对方的体温,这真是世界上最令人心醉的事情。

In the carriage we were so close to each other that we could feel the warmth of our bodies through our clothing, which really is the most intoxicating thing in the world.

当马车在她的家门口停下的时候,她说:

When the cab stopped in front of her home she said:

“我感觉自己很难登上楼梯,因为我住在五楼。

"I hardly feel able to walk upstairs, for I live on the fourth floor.

你刚才一直都那么好。

You have already been so kind.

我想让你扶我到我的房间里。”

that I am going to ask you to assist me to my rooms."

我高兴地答应了。

I consented gladly.

她慢慢地上楼,每走一步都气喘吁吁。

She walked up slowly, breathing heavily at each step.

走到她的门前时,她加了一句:

In front of her door she added:

“请进来坐几分钟,好让我再谢谢你。”

"Do come in for a few minutes, so that I can thank you again for your kindness."

当然,我跟着她进去了。

And I, of course, followed her.

她的房间很简朴,甚至有点儿寒酸,但很有品位,井井有条。

Her apartment was modest, even a trifle poor, but well-kept and in good taste.

我们肩并肩地在一张小沙发上坐着,她又开始谈起她的孤独。

We sat down side by side on a small divan, and she again began to speak of her loneliness.

她按铃叫她的女佣,想让她给我拿些饮料来。

Then she rang for the maid, so as to offer me some refreshments.

但是那个女孩没有出现,我暗自窃喜,心想这个女佣可能就只是做上午半天的一种清洗女工。

But the girl failed to appear, and I joyfully concluded that this maid probably came only in the morning, and was a sort of scrub-woman.

她已经摘掉了帽子。

She had taken off her hat.

她多么漂亮啊!

How pretty she was!

她那双清澈的眼睛紧紧地盯着我,如此清澈,如此坚定?

Her clear eyes looked steadily at me, so clear and so steady?

以至于引起了我一种强烈的欲望,我立即屈服了。

that a great temptation came to me, to which I promptly yielded.

我把她紧抱在怀里,一次又一次地吻着她半闭的眼皮。

Clasping her in my arms, I kissed her again and again on her half-closed lids.

她一边挣扎一边推我,连续不断地说:

She repelled me, struggling to free herself and repeating:

“停止——结束吧——”

"Do stop—do end it—"

她这句话含有什么意思呢?

What did she mean to imply by this word?

在这种情形下,“结束”至少有两种意思。

Under such conditions, to "end" could have at least two meanings.为

了使她安静,我从她的眼皮上吻到嘴上,给“结束”这个词下了我偏爱的定义。

In order to silence her, I passed from her eyes to her lips, and gave to the word "end" the conclusion I preferred.

她没有强烈地抵抗了,在亵渎了逝世的上尉的回忆以后,我们互相对视,我看到她的表情有点儿温柔的顺从,这很快就驱散了我的疑虑。

She did not resist very much, and as our eyes met after this insult to the memory of the departed captain, I saw that her expression was one of tender resignation, which quickly dispelled my misgivings.

这时我变得殷勤、热心。

Then I grew attentive and gallant.

我们聊了一个小时后,我问她:

After an hour's chat I asked her:

“你在哪儿吃饭呢?”

"Where do you dine?"

“在附近的一家小餐馆里。”

"In a small restaurant near by."

“总是一个人吗?”

"All alone?"

“为什么这么问?”

"Why."

“是的。”

"yes."

“你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?”

"Will you take dinner with me?"

“在哪儿呢?”

"Where?"

“在林荫大道上的一个很好的饭店。”

"In a good restaurant on the Boulevard."

她犹豫了一会儿,但最后同意了,安慰自己的理由就是自己太孤独了,然后补充道:“我得穿一件浅色的长裙。”

She hesitated a little, but at last consented, consoling herself with the argument that she was so desperately lonely, and adding, "I must put on a lighter gown."

她走进了房间,当她出来的时候,穿着一件简单的灰色丧服,她的身材看起来优美、苗条。

She retired to her room, and when she emerged she was dressed in a simple gray frock that made her look exquisitely slender.

显然,她既有上街的服装,又有去公墓的服装。

She apparently had different costumes for street and for cemetery wear!

我们吃晚饭时的气氛很令人愉快和热忱。

Our dinner was most pleasant and cordial.

她喝了一些香槟,所以变得有生气且活跃起来,随后我们一起回到了她的公寓。

She drank some champagne, thereby becoming very animated and lively, and we returned to her apartment together.

这个在坟墓间开始的联系持续了大约三个星期。

This liaison, begun among tombstones, lasted about three weeks.

但是男人会对一切东西感到厌倦,尤其是女人。

But man tires of everything and especially of women.

于是我离开了她,藉口是有一个很急迫的旅行。

So I pleaded an urgent trip and left her.

当然,我设法做得很慷慨,为此她很感激,并且她要我答应,甚至要我发誓我会回来,因为她真的似乎有点儿在乎我。

Of course, I managed to be generous, for which she was duly thankful, making me premise and even I swear that I would come back, for she really seemed to care a little for me.

同时,我去追求别的温情了,大约过了一个月,对这段爱情的怀念还没有强烈到我要回去找她的程度。

In the meantime I formed other attachments, and a month or so went by without the memory of this love being vivid enough to bring me back to her.

然而,我一直都没有忘记她。

Still, I had not forgotten her.

她的形象总是萦绕着我,就像一个奥妙、一个心理问题、一个未解决的问题。

She haunted me like a mystery, a psychological problem, an unsolved question.

我也不知道为什么,但是有一天我想象会在公墓找到她。

I can't tell why, but one day I imagined that I should find her in the cemetery.

所以我去了。

So I went back.

我在那周围散步了很久,除了一些到这儿来瞻仰死者的人以外没有碰到其他的人,这些哀悼者还没有断绝他们与死者的关系。

I walked around a long time without meeting anyone but the usual visitors of the place, mourners who had not broken off all relations with their dead.

东京阵亡的上尉的坟墓已经荒无人烟了,没有鲜花和花圈。

The grave of the captain killed in Tonkin was deserted, without flowers, or wreaths.

当我穿过这座大的死人之城的另一个地方时,在一个狭窄的十字路口,我突然看见一对戴着重孝的男女向我走来。

As I was passing through another part of this great city of Death, I suddenly saw a couple in deep mourning coming toward me through one of the narrow paths hedged with crosses.

当他们走近的时候,噢,真令人震惊!

When they drew near, Oh, surprise!

我认出了——是她!

I recognized—her!

她看到我,脸变红了。

She saw me and blushed.

在擦肩而过时,我触到了她,她给我使了一个小小的眼色,意思明显是:别认我,也好像是说:回来找我。

As I brushed past her, she gave me a little wink that meant clearly: Don't recognize me, and also seemed to say: Do come back.

那个陪同她的男人大约五十岁,仪表堂堂,很有气派,是一位戴着荣誉勋章的军官。

The man who accompanied her was about fifty years old, fine-looking and distinguished, an officer of the Legion of Honor.

他扶着她,就像我以前扶着她一起走出公墓时一样。

He was leading her just as I had, when we left the cemetery together.

我十分惊讶,不敢相信我的眼睛所看到的,我寻思着这个墓地女猎手到底属于哪一类人。

I was utterly nonplussed, reluctant to believe what my eyes had just seen, and I wondered to what strange tribe of creatures this graveyard huntress belonged.

她是否仅是一个聪明的妓女,一个突发奇想的娼妇,到坟墓上勾引那些失去了某个女人,情妇或者妻子,渴望得到昔日爱抚而心情忧郁的男人们?

Was she merely a clever courtesan, an inspired prostitute, who haunted cemeteries for men disconsolate at the loss of some woman, a mistress or a wife, and hungering for past caresses?

这是一种职业吗?

Is it a profession?

公墓里就像街道上一样奏效吗?

Are the cemeteries worked like the streets?

有公墓里的妓女吗?

Are there graveyard sirens?

或者只有她才有这种想法——因具有深刻的哲学思想而美妙——从在这些可怕的地方复燃起来的怀旧情感中赚取利润。

Or had she alone the idea—wonderful for its deep philosophy—to profit by the amorous regrets awakened in these awful places?

我真想知道那一天她又是谁的寡妇!

I would have given a great deal to know whose widow she was that day! y8k+5/m5hqhSh3/fcASgOIahcPA7niTybszdEp+2Fp1wV1AY8vIJ6ONeqDGU4Oqe

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×