购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 2 At the Entrance 门厅服务 002

Key Words——脱贫词库

1.门厅设施

2.服务人员

Key Sentences——从普通到优秀必备黄金句

1.接待来宾

1. Welcome to World Trade Hotel. I'm..., what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临国贸大饭店。我是……,请问我该怎么称呼您呢?

2. Good morning / afternoon / evening, Sir / Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫……,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5. Have you make a reservation? / Have you booked the room? / Are you the vip?

请问有预订吗?/请问您是会员吗?

6. What kind of room would you like?

请问您需要什么类型的房间?

7. Sorry, I don't quite understand.

对不起,我不是很明白。

8. I'm afraid we've fully booked for that time.

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9. It's the hot / peak / busy season, you know?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10. Excuse me, How to spell it, please?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11. We can only keep your table / room till …

我们只能保留您的房间到……

2.指路

1. Let me show you to your room, this way please.

让我带您到房间,这边请。

2. Walk straight ahead.

一直往前走。

3. Turn left / right.

往左/右转。

4. Go upstairs / downstairs.

上/下楼。

5. Take the lift to the third floor.

乘电梯到三楼。

6. The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.

电梯间在大厅靠大门处。

7. The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.

大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。

8. There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.

洗手间在走廊尽头。

9. The post and cable service is opposite the bar.

邮电所在酒吧对面。

10. The bank is next to the shop.

银行在小卖部隔壁。

Warm Up——Situation Dialogues

一、预订客房

C=Clerk (前台职员) G=Guest (宾客)

C: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好,我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

G: Yes, I'd like to book a single room for Sunday next week.

在下周日我想预订一个单人间。


C: That's fine, sir. A single room for Sunday, November12th.

好的,先生。11月12日(周日),一个单人间。

G: What is the rate, please?

请问价格如何?


C: The current rate is $120 per night.

120美元每晚。

G: OK. I'll take it.

好的,我预订了。


C: Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?

好的,请问先生您的名字?

G: Yes, it is Smith.

史密斯。


C: How long will you be staying?

请问您打算住几天?

G: I'll be leaving Monday morning.

我准备周一早上离开。


C: Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you next Sunday.

谢谢您的预订,期望下周日能见到您。

G: Good. That's all settled then. Goodbye.

恩,那一切搞定了,再见。


C: Goodbye.

再见。

二、入住酒店

C=Clerk (前台职员) G=Guest (宾客)

C: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好,我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

G: Yes, I'd like to check in and I have had a reservation before.

我之前已经预订了,现在想要入住贵酒店。


C: Certainly. Can I have the name, please?

当然可以,能告诉我您的姓名吗?

G: My name is Smith.

史密斯。


C: Ok, your room is 505 on the fifth floor. Follow me, please.

好的。您的房间号码是五层的505号房。请跟我走吧。

G: This is your room. How do you find it?

这是您的房间,您觉得怎样?


C: Oh, I like it very much.

嗯,我很喜欢。

G: I hope you will enjoy your stay in Hangzhou.

希望您在杭州过的愉快。


C: Sure I will. By the way, How about breakfast in your hotel?

我会的。顺便问一下,酒店的早餐是怎样安排的?

G: Breakfast is served between 6:30 a.m. and 9 a.m.. If there's nothing else, I think I must leave now.

早餐是早晨6点30到9点,那如果没有其他事情,我就下去了。


C: Thank you for all you have done.

谢谢你。

G: It's my pleasure.

这是我的荣幸。

知识加油站

1.酒店服务英语中,最常用的一般疑问句句型有:

(1) May I...?“我可以……吗?”,用于自己想做什么事情的时候。如:

May I know your name, please? 请问贵姓?

May I have your check-out time, please?

请问您什么时候结账退宿?

(2) Could you...?“您可以……吗?”,用于对客人提出请求的时候。如:

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂断电话好吗?

(3) Would you...?“您愿意……吗?”,用于询问客人意愿。如:

Would you like tea or coffee? 您要茶还是咖啡?

Would you mind (doing something)? 您介意……吗?

(4) Shall I...?“要我……吗?”,用于给客人提供意见或服务的情况。如:

Shall I call a bellman? 要我叫服务员来吗?

Shall I bring you a knife and fork? 要我拿一副刀叉来吗?

2.在服务英语中,应尽量避免使用俚语。因为俚语是地方性的语言,未必人人明白,而且给人不庄重的感觉,似乎过于随意。例如不要说“OK”,“Yeah”, 而用“Certainly”,“Very well, Sir.”等。如果要表示不同意对方的观点,或者要拒绝对方,最好不要直接说“NO”,而用“I'm afraid that...”。如:

I'm afraid we are fully booked for next week.

恐怕我们下周预订满了。

I'm afraid that we can't hold your room without an advanced deposit. 由于您没有预付押金,我们恐怕不能保留您的房间。

3.若听不明白客人的英语,可以礼貌地请对方再说一次,如:“I beg your pardon.”,“Pardon me?”,“Sorry, I don't understand. Could you please repeat that?”,而不要假装明白。若不肯定对方的意思,可与客人确认自己的理解:“Do you mean that...”若实在不明白,可以求助于英语较好的人,如:

Just a moment, please. I'll get you the GRO.

(请您等一会儿,我去给您找顾客关系代表来。) 8QLQ9Hu3ityhD/P79N8tNAXxjncbtmZxbqWVlNpeAg+LZSLDWi2KhpGsL4PLpT9C


点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×