购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 1 Room Reservation 客房预订 001

Key Words——脱贫词库

酒店房型,按不同的标准有以下几种划分:

1.按设施及规格

2.按级别

3.特殊房型

4.按朝向

Key Sentences——从普通到优秀必备黄金句

1.提供帮助

1. How can I help you, please?

我能帮您什么忙呢?

2. May I help you, please?

要我帮忙吗?

3. Is there anything I can do for you, sir / madam?

有什么需要帮忙的,先生/女士?

2.预订房间

1. Are there any rooms available?

还有空房吗?

2. I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

我想订一个双人房间,下周二用。

3. Do you have one single room for two nights?

我想订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?

4. I need a room for Thursday.

我星期四要一个房间。

5. I want / would like to reserve a room from 5th April to 9th April.

我想订一个从4月5号到4月9号的房间。

6. I'd like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of October 4th to the morning of October 10th.

我想订一个带浴室的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午。

7. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.

顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

3.房间和房价的介绍

1. We have many types of rooms, such as…

我们有许多不同类型的房间,例如……

2. What kind of room do you want to reserve?

你想订哪种类型的房间?

3. What rate do you prefer?

你想要哪种价位的?

4. We can give / offer you 30% off / 30% discount at weekends.

周末我们房价打7折。

5. We will give / offer you 20% off / 20% discount for the group reservation.

团体预订我们优惠20%。

6. A single room is 60 dollars per night, a 10% tax and a 10% service charge extra.

单人间每晚60美元,另外还要加算10%的税金和10%的服务费。

7. A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

临街的双人房每晚140美元,而背街的双人房每晚115美元。

8. What's the price difference?

房价有何差别?

9. What services come with that?

这个价格包含哪些服务项目呢?

4.确认预订

1. For how long will you stay in our hotel?

你要在我们酒店呆多长时间呢?

2. We still have rooms available which meet your requirements.

我们还有符合你们需要的空房。

3. In whose name will you reserve?

您以谁的名义预订?

4. I will confirm your reservation information.

我将确认您的预订信息。

5. We look forward to your arrival / your coming / seeing you soon.

我们期待您的光临。

5.房间满员时

1. I am sorry. No rooms are available.

抱歉,没有空房。

2. All the standard rooms have been booked on the day you planned to come.

你打算来的那天,所有的标准间都被订完了。

3. This is the busiest season. I'm very sorry, but could you call us again on this weekend? We may have a cancellation.

现在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是能不能请您这个周末再打电话过来,可能会有人取消预订。

4. I am sorry, but all the rooms are occupied for the next week.

很抱歉,下星期所有的客房已满。

5. I am afraid we are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night. It's peak season now.

恐怕那天晚上各种类型的房间都预订满了。现在是旺季。

6.变更预订

6. Sorry, due to..., I have to cancel the reservation made in your hotel.

对不起,因为……我不得不取消在贵宾馆的预订。

7. I want / would like to change my reservation information.

我想更改我的预订信息。

8. I'd like to cancel a reservation.

我要取消一项预订。

9. I want / would like to extend it for two more nights.

我想再延长两个晚上。

Warm Up——Situation Dialogues

一、客房预订(本地)

C=Clerk (前台职员) G=Guest (宾客)

C: Good morning. This is room reservation. May I help you, sir?

早上好,这是客房预订部,能为您效劳吗?

G: Well, I'd like to reserve a room.

噢,我想预订一个房间。


C: Thank you, sir. Which date would that be?

谢谢您,要订哪天的?

G: From October 15 to 17.

从10月15日到17日。


C: How many nights will you be staying?

要住几晚呢?

G: Three nights.

3个晚上。


C: How many guests are there in your party?

你们一共有多少位客人呢?

G: Only my wife and I.

只有我太太和我。


C: What kind of room would you prefer, a double or a twin room?

你喜欢什么样的房间,是一张双人床的还是两张单人床的房间呢?

G: A twin room, please.

我要一间两张单人床的房间。


C: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check if there's a room available for those days. Thank you for waiting, Sir. We have a twin at HK$1000 and HK$1500. Which one would you prefer?

请别挂断好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房。先生,让您久等了,我们有港币1000元和1500元的两张单人床的房间,您喜欢哪一间呢?

G: What's the difference?

房间有何差别?


C: A room with a front view is HK$1500 per night, one with a rear view is HK$1000 per night.

临街的房间每晚港币1500元,而背街的房间每晚港币1000元。

G: We will take the one at HK$1500.

我们要订1500元港币的房间。


C: Certainly, Sir. May I have your name and initials, please?

好的,先生,请告诉我您贵姓及名字的第一个字母好吗?

G: Yes, it's Carruthers T. E.

好的,我叫凯鲁瑟斯·T.E.。

C: Can you tell me how to spell that, please?

请告诉我怎么拼好吗?

G: C, A, double R, U, T, H, E, R, S.

C, A,两个R, U, T, H, E, R, S。


C: Mr. Carruthers. May I have your phone number, please?

凯鲁瑟斯先生,请给我您的电话号码好吗?

G: Yes, the number is 06-321-2345.

好的,号码是06-321-2345。


C: 06-321-2345. Is this your home phone number?

06-321-2345。这是您家里的电话号码吗?

G: Yes, it is.

是的。


C: What time do you expect to arrive, Sir?

先生,您预计什么时候抵达?

G: Oh, around 5 p.m. I suppose.

嗯,我想是下午5点左右吧。


C: I'd like to confirm your reservation. A twin room for Mr. and Mrs. Carruthers at HK $1500 per night for nights from October 15 to 17. We look forward to serving you.

我要再确定一下您的预订。凯鲁瑟斯夫妇要一间两个单人床的双人房间,每晚1500元港币,从10月15日到17日三晚。期待能为您服务。

二、团体预订

C=Clerk (前台职员) G=Guest(宾客)

C: Good afternoon, reservation. May I help you?

下午好,客房预订部。能为您效劳吗?

G: Good afternoon. I'm calling from ABC Company. I'd like to know if you have rooms available for the nights from May 5th to May 10th. We are going to have business conference.

下午好,我是ABC公司的。请问5月5日到5月10日期间你们酒店有空房间吗?我们要开个业务会议。


C: May I ask how many people will be in your party?

请问有多少位客人?

G: 16 persons.

一共16人。


C: What kind of room would you like?

您要订何种客房呢?

G: Double rooms with twin beds.

要有两张床位的双人房。


C: A moment please, Sir. Yes, I can confirm 8 rooms for those days.

请稍等,先生。我可以确认我们在那段时间有8套客房。

G: Thank you. Is there a special rate for group reservation?

谢谢!请问对团体预订有优惠吗?


C: Yes, there is a 10 percent discount.

是的,可以打九折。

G: That is fine.

很好。


C: By the way, how will you be settling the account, please?

顺便问一下,您打算如何支付?

G: The company will cover all the expenses and we'll send you a cheque soon.

公司将支付所有费用。我们很快寄送你们支票。


C: Thank you, Sir! Anything else?

谢谢您,先生!还有其他需要吗?

G: Have you got a meeting room for 16 persons?

你们有容纳16人的会议室吗?


C: Yes, Sir. We have a very nice meeting room for that. Shall I keep it for you for that period?

是的,先生。我们酒店正好有这么一个会议室。这期间要给您保留吗?

G: That's great. Thank you and goodbye.

太好了,谢谢,再见。


C: We look forward to your arrival. Goodbye.

恭候您的光临。再见。

三、客房预订(海外)

C=Clerk (前台职员) G=Guest(宾客)

C: May I have your airline and flight number, please?

请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司以及航班号码好吗?

G: Pan American Flight 666 departing from New York on May 8.

5月8日由纽约起飞的泛美666次班机。


C: May I know your arrival time at Beijing International Airport, sir?

先生,能告诉我您抵达北京国际机场的时间吗?

G: Yea, it's 3 p.m. local time.

是当地时间下午3点。


C: You will be arriving at 3 p.m. local time on May 9 on Pan American Flight 666 from New York?

您将搭乘由纽约起飞的泛美666次班机,于5月9日本地时间下午3点到达?

G: That's it.

就是这样。


C: Where can we contact you in Hong Kong?

在香港我们可以通过哪个单位与您联系?

G: Well, care of my Hong Kong agent, Lihua Trading Company. The phone number is (06) 2036851.

哦,可以由我的香港代理商丽华贸易公司转告我。电话号码是(06) 2036851。


C: Thank you, Sir. We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.

谢谢您,先生。我们期待能为您服务。祝您旅途平安。

知识加油站

用英语预订房间的小技巧

你能用英语订酒店房间吗?知道如何预订客房服务吗?掌握如下酒店英语指南让你的假期更充实。

Check-in desk

客人到达酒店后登记入住的地方。也是付账单及check-out(离开酒店)的地方。

Reservation

如果没有reservation,你可以问Do you have any rooms available for tonight? 以找出是否有合适的房间。

Single or double room

在大多数的酒店你都可以选择不同类型的房间,例如double room (双人房),single room (单人房)或是suite (一套相互连接的客房)。接待小姐会这样问你的喜好What kind of room would you prefer?

Facilities

为了客人住得方便舒服而提供的设施,就像健身房、游泳池或美容院。

Services

类似于facilities,但是由人提供的服务。洗衣服是laundry service,照看孩子是babysitting service。

Restaurant or room service

大多数的酒店都有catering facilities 提供食物和饮料,例如restaurant (提供三餐),bar (主要提供饮料)或是room service(三餐可以送到你的房间)。

Room features

为了客人的方便在每间客房提供的服务。例如想要小吃和饮料,就可以使用mini-bar,要打国际电话就用International direct dial telephone。

Business Center

许多酒店还向商务人士提供business center, 帮助复印、发传真、发电子邮件和其他的商业服务。

Airport transfer

这种服务是指酒店提供的从机场往返酒店的交通工具。酒店还可能提供shuttle service(班车服务)带客人去中心购物区或游览名胜。

Accommodation

酒店的accommodation(食宿)种类有很多。年轻一点的有预算的游客可以住youth hostel,而B and B's (Bed and Breakfasts)在家中提供住宿和三餐。如果要找豪华的有许多设施的酒店,那可以选resort或five-star hotel。 FrGi3cWZ1AT6hjV+k1Q2cE7Gu378JpWcTj144WDOtGDqTpTivipkeLhSBk0sSZmA


点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×