购买
下载掌阅APP,畅读海量书库
立即打开
畅读海量书库
扫码下载掌阅APP

Unit 3 推荐商品

Part 1 基础词汇

promotion [prəˈməʊʃn] n. 提升,[劳经]晋升;推销,促销

match [mætʃ] v. 使比赛;使相配;敌得过,比得上;相配

latest [ˈleɪtɪst] n. 最新的事物 adj. 最新的,最近的

fashion [ˈfæʃ(ə)n] n. 时尚;时装;样式;时髦人物

specifically [spɪˈsɪfɪkəlɪ] adv. 特别地;明确地

design [dɪˈzaɪn] n. 设计;图案 v. 设计;计划;构思

wrinkle [ˈrɪŋk(ə)l] n. 皱纹 v. 起皱

cell phone [ˈselfəun] 手机

domestic [dəˈmestɪk] n. 国货 adj. 国内的;家庭的

brand [brænd] n. 商标,牌子

product [ˈprɒdʌkt] n. 产品

hesitate [ˈhezɪteɪt] v. 踌躇,犹豫

recommend [rekəˈmend] v. 推荐,介绍;劝告

style [staɪl] n. 风格;时尚;类型

attractive [əˈtræktɪv] adj. 吸引人的;有魅力的;引人注目的

quality [ˈkwɒlɪtɪ] n. 质量

reliable [rɪˈlaɪəb(ə)l] adj. 可靠的;可信赖的

Part 2 实用金句

1.There is a promotion going on for 10% off.

九折促销。

2.This shirt matches your skirt well.

这件衬衫和你的裙子很配得来。

3.As many repairs as you need, free of charge.

随时免费维修。

4.Best choice and best discounts.

最佳选择,最大优惠

5.We have two new styles. I think they must be suitable for you.

我们这有两款新款,我想会适合你。

6.I recommend you the elegant one.

我推荐你这款端庄的。

7.This is the one I will not hesitate to recommend. Its color and style is so attractive and also the quality is really reliable.

这款是我毫不犹豫要推荐的。它的颜色、款式很吸引人而且质量也很好。

8.What about this one? It's a lovely dress. It's very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?

这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?

9.It seems to fit you very well.

这件衣服很适合你。

10.This is our latest design.

这是最新款的。

11.We just launched a new collection designed specifically for fine lines and wrinkles, would you like to take a look?

我们新推出了一款专门针对熟龄肌肤的产品。您要看看吗?

12.It's the latest fashion.

这是最新的款式。

Part 3 经典对话

对话一:

clerk: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

请问,有什么我可以帮您的吗?

customer: I want to buy a shirt. What do you recommend?

我想买件衬衫,有推荐的吗?

clerk: Follow me. We have two new styles. I think they must be suitable for you.

跟我来,我们这有两款新款,我想会适合你。

customer: Let me have a try.

我试试。

clerk: (ten minutes later) these two styles are very fashionable. Which one do you like better?

(十分钟后)这两款都很时尚,哪款你更喜欢呢?

customer: One is elegant, and the other is cute, I don't know how to choose.

一款比较端庄,一款比较可爱,我不知道怎么选。

clerk: If as a office lady, I recommend you the elegant one.

如果作为职业女性,我推荐你这款端庄的。

customer: Yes, considering on this point, I think it's just what I had in mind.

恩,考虑到这点,我想这正是我想要的。

clerk: OK, I will pack it for you.

好的,我帮你包起来。

customer: Thank you.

谢谢。


对话二:

Salesperson: What can I do for you, Ma'am?

女士,有什么能效劳的吗?

Shirley: I want to buy a cell phone for my daughter.

我想给我的女儿买一个手机。

Salesperson: How old is she?

她多大了?

Shirley: She is 17. It's for her birthday.

她17岁了。这是为她的生日买的。

Salesperson: We have a new-fashioned cell phone especially designed for young girls. It's iphone5.

我们有一款专门为年轻女孩设计的新款手机,是苹果5。

Shirley: Thanks, but I want to have a look at the domestic brands products.

谢谢,但是我想看看国产品牌的产品。

Salesperson: Sure. This is the one I will not hesitate to recommend. Its color and style is so attractive and also the quality is really reliable.

好的。这款是我毫不犹豫要推荐的。它的颜色、款式很吸引人而且质量也很好。

Shirley: Sounds perfect. I'll take the pink one. Can you pack it for me?

听起来很不错。我要一款粉红色的。你能为我包装一下吗?

Salesperson: Sure. By the way, here are some free adornments. Would you like one?

当然可以。顺便说一下,这些是免费的挂件,您想选一个吗?

Shirley: Why not? The Sweetheart pendant matches the cell phone well. I'd take this one.

为什么不呢?这个爱心挂件很配手机,我就要这个了。

Salesperson: Have a seat over there. I'll pack it up for you right away.

请在那边坐一会儿。我马上为您包装。

Shirley: Thanks.

谢谢。


知识加油站


广告语——最好的产品推荐语

Good to the last drop. 滴滴香浓,意犹未尽。(麦斯威尔咖啡)

Obey your thirst. 服从你的渴望。(雪碧)

The taste is great. 味道好极了。(雀巢咖啡)

To me, the past is black and white, but the future is always color.

对我而言,过去平淡无奇;而未来,却是绚烂缤纷。(轩尼诗酒)

Take time to indulge. 尽情享受吧!(雀巢冰激凌)

Come to where the flavor is. Marlboro Country.

光临风韵之境--万宝路世界。(万宝路香烟)

The choice of a new generation. 新一代的选择。(百事可乐)

The new digital era. 数码新时代。(索尼影碟机)

We lead. Others copy. 我们领先,他人仿效。(理光复印机)

Impossible made possible. 使不可能变为可能。(佳能打印机)

Let's make things better. 让我们做得更好。(飞利浦电子)

Feel the new space. 感受新境界。(三星电子)

Intelligence everywhere. 智慧演绎,无处不在。(摩托罗拉手机)

We integrate, you communicate. 我们集大成,您超越自我。(三菱电工)

Take TOSHIBA, take the world. 拥有东芝,拥有世界。(东芝电子)

No business too small, no problem too big.

没有不做的小生意,没有解决不了的大问题。(IBM公司)

Just do it. 只管去做。(耐克运动鞋)

Ask for more. 渴望无限。(百事流行鞋)

The relentless pursuit of perfection. 不懈追求完美。(凌志轿车)

Poetry in motion,dancing close to me. 动态的诗,向我舞近。(丰田汽车)


Twfn+NYCR6mLt1iu8+w4d6THw9eegQzc6kEWr+2Kn7n28Sf4xkchrMHu6XQILoC+

点击中间区域
呼出菜单
上一章
目录
下一章
×